Chapter Seven: A Deal?

Jimin POV.

I woke up to in my bed.. Without Hoseok? As I rose up in my spot Taehyung was sitting in the very chair Hoseok was the day he confessed to me. Casually I went to get ready for the day. When I exited from the washroom, Taehyung was up. "Where is Hoseok?" He stared blankly at me, as if I were the alien. "He called me to get you.." He explained. "Then where is he now?" Taehyung tilted his head. "Probably heading back to Korea.." I dropped my head feeling like this was it. "But.." I brought my attention to the alien in front of me. "He told me to tell you something.." I was getting more annoyed bit by bit, but this was Taehyung, the blank faced alien. "What is it?" I questioned. "Hoseok said that if you do your work properly, then you'll get to see him today."

Narrative POV.

Jimin jumped up like a puppy at Taehyung's words. "Really?! He said that?!" Taehyung nodded. "Ok! I'll do my best then!"

Through out the whole day, Jimin worked really hard. After the concert was finished he jumped on Taehyung. "Taehyung! When will I get to see Hoseok?!" He looked a bit annoyed, since Jimin had been hanging on him the whole day. "Go call him.. He didn't say much, just that what I told you." Jimin quickly ran to fetch his phone. Once he dialed Hoseok's number, the wait started. After two missed calls, Jimin became worried, and a bit annoyed. "Why the hell isn't he picking up?" Jimin said on the urge of killing someone.

Just then Hoseok picked up. "Yes?" Jimin's eyes sparkled. "Hoseok!" Jimin squealed excitedly. "Oh...Jimin? Why are you calling?" He growled. "You said I could see you if I was good!" Jimin replied, as if Hoseok's cold attitude hadn't even phased him. "Were you good then?" "Yes!" Hoseok could feel Jimin smiling through the phone. "Okay, let's meet at the cafe near the hotel you're at.." Hoseok sighed. "Okay!" Jimin said, and with that he quickly got ready and left.

Hoseok hadn't even been at the cafe for a minute and there was Jimin running quickly towards him. Jimin jumped onto Hoseok, "Hoseok!" His cheeks went a bit scarlet. "J-Jimin, let's g-go order." Still hugging him, he smiled sweetly. "Mhm, ok let's go!" Jimin ordered a latte, while Hoseok ordered a Tiramisu. Jimin observed the way Hoseok ate.

"Ah~" his mouth was open. "What?" Hoseok looked up at Jimin. "Feed me~" Hoseok scooped up a spoonful of the desert. "Here." It moved Jimin's way, until... Hoseok brought it to his mouth. "Hoseok!" Jimin pouted. Hoseok burst out laughing. He soon scooped another spoonful to feed to him. "Ah!~" Once again it went to Hoseok's mouth, and Hoseok once again began laughing.

Jimin suddenly got up and leaned over the table. He lifted Hoseok's chin. Hoseok's eyes widened as he felt a warm shock pass through his lips. But that wasn't all. Jimin slid his tongue passed Hoseok's lips and traveled around his mouth.

Hoseok began melting. Once they broke apart, Jimin smiled. "That was yummy!" He smiled as he licked his lips. "Can I have some more?" Jimin smiled.

Hoseok who was in shock, brought his fingertips to his lips. He looked up at Jimin, who was smiling at him. "J-Jimin.." he whispered, still touching his lips. Jimin took his hand

Hoseok felt his heart beat speed up, as Jimin intertwined their fingers. He looked away nervously, as Jimin sighed happily giving his hands a gentle squeeze. "Your turning a bit scarlet Hoseok."

Jimin came closer to Hoseok, stopping at his ear. Gently and seductively, he whispered upon his ear. "Hoseok, will you be mine?"

Hoseok's face burned, turning scarlet. He released his intertwined hand from Jimin's hand, much to a disappointment of Jimin. Suddenly, Hoseok wrapped his arms around him. "Of course!"

They intertwined their hands as they walked through the park. Little did they know, two hours had passed. Hoseok glanced at his phone, checking the time. "Um...Jimin..." Jimin turned his head to look at him. "Yes my lovely hope?" He blushed a little before he said anything. "Well...It's time to head back now. I have to leave Japan soon too."