Chapter Fourteen: Who I am

<Dream>

"Hoseok! Over here!" I turned around to see Noona. I smile sadly. "Noona!" As she stood beside me, she tilted down to see my face. "What's wrong Hoseok?"

Tears streamed down my face. "I thought you were dead..." A small frown appeared. "Hoseok... Are you still blaming yourself because of me? You think I died because of you? You didn't even do anything."

"But..." Noona walked in front of me a bit before turning around. She lifted my head, smiling. "You should be happy. What about the others? How do they feel?" I casted my eyes to the floor. "They're worried...about me."

"Then what should you do?" I looked into her eyes. "Revert back to myself?" She shook her head. "You have to let it go."

<End of dream>

When I woke up, I was on the bed? The ropes were nowhere to be seen. 'Jimin!' I looked around, almost panicking. Suddenly the door unlocked, revealing Jimin. I jumped out of bed, falling to the floor.

My body ached. "Jimin!" He ran towards me. "Hobi! Are you alright?" As he helped me up, I tackled him down. "I'm sorry Jimin. I couldn't control myself..." He smiled a bit. "It's all right. I'm glad you're all better now."

He picked up my face, leaning against my forehead. "Ah~ My Hobi is back. I was so worried that even the members couldn't help me." I smiled sweetly. Jimin leaned down, heading towards my lips. I loved the feeling of his nice plump lips. Before he pulled apart, he ran his tongue over my lips. "You're still as yummy as before." I wrapped my arms around his neck, enjoying the kiss. Even if it was hard to "let go," I knew I had to try.

As he released my lips, he hugged me back burying his face into my neck. "You're never alone, I promise I'll stay by your side no matter what happens." He whispered, gently kissing my neck.

I nodded slowly, feeling like I just wanted to sleep. So much had happened the past few weeks. My stress level rose just thinking about everything. I crawled over to the bed and grabbed a pillow. "I'm tired." I yawned, laying on the floor. Jimin laughed as he laid next to me. "You just woke up~" He laughed, hugging me. "And besides, don't you want to lay in bed?" He continued. I shook my head. "Too tired Minnie..." I smiled.

How are you guys enjoying it so far? The end is near. I hope you enjoy it! I believe fluff is in the way♥