Inside the Envelope

The next day, I check my mail like Cole had told me I should do.
Inside my mailbox, Theres a newspaper, bills, and an envelope that says it was addressed from Cole's house!? What?! What the heck is this kid sending me?!
I open up the envelope, anxious to see what's inside.
I pull out a plane ticket and a letter.

Dear Alison Martin,

I bought you a plane ticket to Dallas, Texas. As you know, I live in Dallas. We have not met yet and I am dying to meet the girl I've been dating so I will pick you up at the airport and you can stay for a week at my house. I am super exited and hope to see you soon!

Love,
Your amazing and sweet boyfriend, Cole Pendery💚😘

Oh my gosh
I'm finally gonna get to see him.
I can't believe he bought me a plane ticket so I can see him! Thats so sweet! And plane tickets are so expensive! I'm shocked and happy and excited and still anxious now! I get to stay at his house with him for a week!!??! Somebody pinch me!
The only thing is, since my parents don't know about us at all, ill have to just tell them that its a long school trip for it being our last year at the middle school, before high school. And like in Expelled, I can just forward all the schools calls to my phone when they ask me where I am.
What? Don't judge! Of course I've got a devil side! Everyone has one, you just have to embrace it😈