Car Ride

"Alright," I say. "This is what it all comes down to."
Cole takes his eyes off the road for a split second to give me a confused look.
"I cannot go a car ride without music on."
He laughs. "Here's my phone." He hands over his phone. "Find a song you like."
I take his phone and say, "I don't think ill have any problem finding a song on your phone that I like. We practically like all the same things, remember?" I smirk at him and he chuckles, giving an adorable smile that makes your heart fly. I go to open his phone but he has a password. "What's your password?" I ask him.
"Oh, ya, sorry I forgot about that. It's 0596"
I type it in and it unlocks his phone. It opens up to comments on someones Tweet. I scroll up at see that its Katya. It's picture of her sitting on her bed wearing a shirt but no pants. I scroll down to the comments where Cole was obviously looking. Let me tell you, there are some seriously not okay dirty comments on here. It makes her look like a slut. Which I'm but calling her one, I don't even know her, I'm just saying that these responses are not good. I roll my eyes and go to music.
"Thought you said you would be able to find a good song?" Cole says.
"Oh, yeah." I smile and quickly put on Like Mariah by Fifth Harmony.
Then we sing and dance to it.
"You're love it takes me higher! You set my heart on fire!" I scream/sing while we throw our hands in the air. Then as we sing "When you touch my body, got me singing like Mariah." we lower our hands and rub them on our body. A/n: That's what Cole does whenever he heard this song. I know its in one of his or Dana's Vines or something. But it want on YouTube and you can't put videos from your camer roll so I couldn't put in the media section. But I did put a wonderful video I found of fetus Cole's amazing dancing. 😊Your welcome!--~