Prologue

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental. The opinions expressed in the story are solely those of the characters and do not reflect the views of the author or the publisher. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only and should not be interpreted as factual. THIS IS THE UNEDITED VERSION.

•••

YURIELLE BAUTISTA—one of a kind woman. she's an academic achiever or most likely judged as 'pinagpalang lubos' because of her brilliant mind and a beautiful face. She's also good at sports which is arnis, many people wants to be friends with her knowing she was a former member of Philippine Nationals Team of Arnis. She knows they were just befriending her because of her reputation as a beautiful brainy and athletic woman. But one day, she was commuting in a jeepney, holding and protecting her thesis. but due to the high speed of the jeep, someone accidentally poured a coffee on her thesis, who turns out to be the jejemon and flirty campus crush guy, Jeo Hansel Ferrer.