Prologue

˚˖𓍢ִִ  Prologue˚˖𓍢ִ˚.

In the quiet solitude of the night, echoes of harsh words lingered in your mind like a relentless storm. "Disappointing. I can't believe that I have a useless daughter! Such a shame to this family!" The weight of familial expectations bore down heavily upon you as you climbed the stairs, each step a reminder of your perceived failure.

Born into nobility, you were expected to be their pride but you disappointed them. Failed Easton's middle school exam, you had to study in an infamous magic school. You poured yourself into studies, striving to prove yourself, hoping for a chance to become a student of that prestigious school in the transfer exam. But the truth is always bitter. You failed again. They were right—you were a disappointment, a failure.

Step by step, you carried with it negative thoughts as you reached the rooftop. "I wish I could dress in the uniform of Easton Magic Academy." you whispered to the city lights below, your voice lost in the wind. Amidst the rustling of the wind, a fleeting thought pierced your despair. "Will anyone notice if I disappear?"

"I don't want to die, Fairy." you murmured softly to Tooth Fairy, forcing a weak smile. Before you allowed yourself to fall, a sword strike threw you off balance. "What the-"

Strong hands grabbed your wrist, pulling you away from the edge. Blinking in surprise, you found yourself face-to-face with a young man of striking appearance. His hair was a mixture of blonde on the right side of his head and black on the left, and his piercing light golden eyes were so beautiful. Two magic marks on his face, and he wore the prestigious uniform of the school you had always dreamed of attending.

You noticed he still held your wrist tightly. "Let me go, will you?" you requested, meeting his gaze. His golden eyes looked deep into yours. "If you have the courage to end your life." he said seriously. "Then you have the courage to fight back."

Widening your eyes, surprised by his words. Before you could respond, he enveloped you in a sudden embrace. Startled, you hesitated, then slowly melted into the warmth of the embrace. It was a fleeting moment of solace amidst the storm in your mind, a brief respite from the relentless pressures.

As you slowly pulled away, your eyes fell on a cut on your arm. "Ouch." you winced, gingerly touching the wound.

"My apologies." he murmured, offering a magical kerchief. "It will heal your wound."

Glancing at the kerchief before turning to him with a shocked expression, you blurted out. "You like rabbits?"

He glanced at you, a serious expression written on his face. But then his expression softened, and he took a step closer. "I'm not good with words," he said quietly, his voice steady but gentle. "But everything happens for a reason. Life's storms may sweep away the familiar, but they bring new things into your life. Don't give up."

As the gentle breeze rustled through the air, it carried with it a few fluttering leaves and a surge of emotions that seemed to swirl around you. Your throat tightened, tears welled up and cascaded down your cheeks. "I haven't heard it for a long time." your voice cracked, sniffled between words.

His words, though simple, pierced through your despair, touching a part of you that had almost forgotten hope. "Thank you." you whispered, wiping your tears with trembling hands.

You nodded in gratitude, turning to walk towards the door that led to the stairs. As you reached the doorway, you paused, feeling a mix of humiliation and reluctant relief. You had come so close to the edge, only to be pulled back by a stranger's unexpected kindness. Glancing back at him one last time, his face would be etched into your memory forever. 

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ִֶָ𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ🐇་༘࿐𝄞⨾𓍢ִ໋

Sorry the prologue is a bit short. I'll try to write longer in the next chapter!