Author's Note

What's up, ethereals? I just want to thank you for coming this far. Honestly, this story was so heavy for me, and I really had a hard time writing it since I'm not used to writing this kind of ending. But, on top of it all, this became my breather and a place to run whenever I was having a hard time.

Writing this was a roller coaster of emotions for me, haha. As for Laiandrea, you'll always be remembered, my dear Laya.

And to you, ethereals, continue on fighting and living. I know living in this world was hard for some of us, but I'm here to tell you that you've been a brave and strong person just to get where you are right now. Live your life full of happiness and light.

Free yourself from the chains that've been keeping and choking you. Free yourself from the darkness this world has given you. You're not alone, my luv. Just turn back to Him, and you'll find your greatest power and strength. You'll never be alone.

Isaiah 40:31
³¹but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Romans 8:25-26
²⁴For in hope we were saved. Now hope that sees for itself is not hope. For who hopes for what one sees? ²⁵But if who hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience.

Live your life as long as you still can and as long as you're still alive. Long live life, my ethereals. :)

Until our next meeting, thank you, luvs!

Love lots from your writer,
etheDreal