2: Many unexpected events

3rd POV

Midoriya: "Jaisen... is that you....?" 

Midoriya asked anxiously and the stranger nodded slowly.

Upon learning the stranger's true identity, many questions came to Midoriya's mind.

Midoriya: (He was wearing his school uniform just a moment ago. Why is he wearing this odd outfit now? What kind of weapon does he carry? Could this be his quirk?)

As Midoriya fidgeted, Jaisen held out his hand to  Midoriya. 

Midoriya hesitated for a moment whether to grab Jaisen's hand because There was a little blood on his arm

Midoriya hesitated for a moment whether to grab Jaisen's hand because There was a little blood on his arm. However, the shock from earlier made it difficult for him to stand alone, so he decided to grab his hand.

Midoriya: "T-thank you. Jaisen."

Jaisen glanced at Midoriya. Then, for some reason, Jaisen picked up a piece of the villain's dirty green flesh and put it inside his coat.

Midoriya stood there in shock, his mouth agape in an O shape, at Jaisen's strange behavior.

Midoriya: "W-Why are you picking up stuff like THAT?!"

Midoriya said, shaking his mouth with fear.

Jaisen: " Because I can."

Jaisen's tone was as if he had no doubts at all about what he was doing.

Midoriya: (He's often done things I couldn't understand before, but I never thought it would get to this extent...)

Midoriya felt a slight headache coming on.

Jaisen: "Why did you tell me not to kill the beast?"Jaisen asked Midoriya with a slightly suspicious look. 

Midoriya was confused as he couldn't understand what Jaisen was talking about.

Midoriya: (What does he mean "beast"? Were villains called beasts in Jaisen's hometown, or is it a metaphor unique to him?)

Midoriya: "Beast? He's not a beast, he's a villain, also a human. The reason why I told you to stop killing the Villain is because it is against the law."

Jaisen: "What? Was that a human? It looks closer to a beast from its  moves and appearance."

Midoriya: " I think the reason why that villain's appearance is so different from most people's is because of his quirk. Also he spoke before attacking us, so he's definitely human."

Jaisen: "So you mean that I almost killed a person, not a beast?"

Midoriya nodded uneasily.

Jaisen: "Shit.... Anyway." Jaisen said, covering his forehead with his hand. Then in the blink of an eye, he changed the hunter set into his school uniform.