Chapter 1: First Encounters

1. Chapter 1: Beginnings
• "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri
• "Beneath Your Beautiful" by Labrinth feat. Emeli Sandé
2. Chapter 2: First Encounters
• "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley
• "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3. Chapter 3: The Halloween Incident
• "Haunted" by Taylor Swift
• "Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett & The Crypt-Kickers
4. Chapter 4: The Quidditch Match
• "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
• "We Will Rock You" by Queen
5. Chapter 5: Secrets and Confessions
• "Secrets" by OneRepublic
• "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis
6. Chapter 6: The Yule Ball
• "A Winter's Tale" by Queen
• "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John
7. Chapter 7: The Forbidden Forest
• "Safe & Sound" by Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars
• "Lost Boy" by Ruth B.
8. Chapter 8: The Patronus Charm
• "Pure Imagination" by Josh Groban
• "Wings" by Birdy
9. Chapter 9: The Valentine's Day Surprise
• "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz
• "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
10. Chapter 10: The End of Year Revelations
• "Fix You" by Coldplay
• "A Sky Full of Stars" by Coldplay

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5NB0mZmtNpIdyNfcjhwa32?si=0Th4qwgUT36OEjJ38gkYug&pi=u-n1PG8veVQb6B

Emory Purdue stepped nervously into the Great Hall, marveling at the enchanted ceiling that mimicked the starry night sky. The sorting hat had just placed her into Gryffindor, much to her relief and excitement. She found an empty seat at the Gryffindor table and sat down, trying to take in everything around her.

As the first-years settled in, Emory couldn't help but notice a group of boys sitting near the front, talking and laughing animatedly. One of them stood out instantly — James Potter, with his messy black hair and mischievous grin. He seemed to exude confidence and charm, even at such a young age.

James caught Emory's eye and flashed her a friendly smile. Feeling a bit shy, she returned it with a small nod before looking away, cheeks flushed.

Throughout the first few weeks of classes, Emory found herself drawn to James Potter's magnetic personality. He was brave, adventurous, and always ready with a joke to lighten the mood. Despite his playful nature, Emory sensed there was more to him beneath the surface.

One afternoon, during Herbology class, Emory accidentally tripped over her own feet, sending her textbooks flying. Mortified, she scrambled to gather them up when a hand reached down to help her. It was James.

"Need a hand there, Emory?" he asked with a grin, his hazel eyes twinkling.

"Um, yes, thank you," Emory stammered, feeling her cheeks grow warm again.

James helped her gather the rest of her books, making casual conversation as they walked back to the castle together. They talked about classes, their favorite subjects, and soon found themselves laughing over shared jokes.

As the days turned into weeks, Emory and James spent more time together. They sat together in the Great Hall during meals, studied together in the library, and even explored the secret passages of Hogwarts during their free time. Emory admired James's bravery and his ability to make her laugh, while James was captivated by Emory's intelligence and kindness.

One crisp autumn evening, while walking by the Black Lake, James turned to Emory with a serious expression.

"Emory, there's something I've been wanting to tell you," James began, his voice tinged with nervousness.

Emory looked at him, heart racing. "What is it, James?"

"I... I really like you, Emory," James admitted, his gaze sincere. "You're amazing, and I can't stop thinking about you."

Emory's breath caught in her throat. She had started to develop feelings for James too, but she hadn't expected him to feel the same way.

"I... I like you too, James," Emory confessed, her cheeks turning pink.

James smiled, relief washing over his features. Without another word, he gently took her hand in his, and they continued their walk along the lake, the moonlight casting a soft glow around them.

From that moment on, Emory and James's friendship blossomed into something deeper. They faced challenges together, grew closer through their shared adventures, and discovered the magic of first love amidst the halls of Hogwarts.

And as the Marauders' era unfolded, Emory Purdue and James Potter's love story became one for the ages, filled with laughter, mischief, and the undeniable bond that only true soulmates share.