confession?

Aise  tum mile ho

Jaise mil  rahi ho itar se hawa

Qaafirana  sa hai

Ishq  hai  ya..kya hai ? 💗

Agarwal mansion

Author pov

Ashwini wake up beta, you will be late to go to college.Ashwini gets up because her mother had already told her twice that if her mother comes to pick her up again ,then today will be her last day in this house....

Ashwini wake up quickly and goes to the bathroom every drop of water gives peace to her heart and mind and she feels relaxed. After taking a relaxed shower she quickly started getting ready for the college. She wears a very beautiful blue colour suit, She took a small  pair of jhumka and light colour lipstick which was  matching her pure look and  enhancing her beauty perfectly.

After looking at herself in the mirror one last time , a small smile appears in her lips with joy . She muttered to herself how beautiful I look.

She left the room and whent to the dinning room where everyone waiting for her for breakfast. She quickly comes down the stairs to the dinning room.

Samita : " lo maharani niche aa he gai 3 bar nind se uthane ke bad."
T( at least the queen comes down after waking up from her sleep 3 times)

Ashwini:  "mom I will be late for college I don't have time , I will be eat something in canteen, By love u all."

Samita :" mar khayegi ek din mere hatho se yeh ."
T( one day she will be get beaten by my hands.)

At college...

Arushi : "yar Ashu,  are  you still late today ? Come on , Harry up ,  allready we are too late."

Ashwini:" bass yar 2mint ruk ja fir chalte hai."
T( just wait for 2 mint and then we will be  go )

Divya: " yar uss chor jase larke ko kitna dekhegi tu."
T ( yr ,how long will you look at that thief like boy .)

Ashwini: " shut up! Divya what will he think if he hears it ?"

Divya : " he won't think of anything , I'm just praising him."

Ashwini: " this is called praising? Ooo god...

Arushi :" ho gya tum dono ka , come on Ashu , I will make you a big frame of his photo and then keep looking at it to your heart content okh"
T ( you both are done)

Ashwini:" thank you arushi."

Arushi: " you are impossible."
Both are started to Laughing.....

Kapoor mansion

Sumitra: "advait , where are you going so early in the  morning."

Advait: " mom, I have some important work in office . I will come back in the evening . Take care..."

He touched his mother feet for blessing and lightly kissed her forehead and leaves for office.