episode 1

3rd pov :"TIME?!" the leader of the group, otherwise known as ashlyn yelled

3rd pov :
"TIME?!" the leader of the group, otherwise known as ashlyn yelled. "8 minutes!" a boy with glasses, known as logan, replied anxiously.
TAT TAT TAT TAT
y/n's pov :
'why is running in heels so hard?!' you asked yourself. you were a cosplayer that was a fan of murder drones, and you were currently wearing a s.d j cosplay. You were extremely tired after walking around in heels, since you were getting your things ready for vidcon and forgot to change out of you're cosplay. The thing you were running from was getting closer and closer, and was catching up with you guys. Luckily, you noticed the graveyard and started running faster. The thing also started to increase in speed, and was inching closer. Luckily, everyone managed to get into the graveyard in time. Tyler yelled out "CLOSE THE GATE, CLOSE THE GATE!" hurriedly as the thing was about to get into the graveyard. Luckily, Ashlyn managed to close the gate in time and everything seemed safe. once the gate was fully closed, Ashlyn ordered everyone to head to the bus.
IN THE BUS
"ugh" tyler complained, "that sucked." "real" you responded, worriedly looking at Ashlyn. you noticed how her shoe broke, and her foot had a lot of injured. She was currently massaging it to try and relieve the pain. "ah, teh banging stopped" ashlyn said, unable to hear the banging. It probably gave up or someth-" tyler started saying, but cut himself off. You wondered why he stopped talking, so you looked at the direction he was looking at. There it was, the thing was crawling into the bus. "how?!" someone yelled, wondering how the thing managed to get in. The thing was inching closer, and they could'nt reach their weapons as it was in the box behind the phantom.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
304 words
also sorry for not updating!!
i had a lot of work to do, and ended up forgetting about this.