episode 2 + 3

2nd pov:
"CAN WE OPEN THE BACK DOOR?" ashlyn asked worriedly. "it's blocked!" someone stated. "w-what do we do?!" logan asked, crying in fear. The crazy one of the group, Aiden, replied with "Die?" "AIDEN!" someone yelled, as he was saying something stupid. Right after he said that though, you said " make it breed with the bus?!" "WHAT THE HELL Y/N!" someone yelled, wondering why there were two stupid decisions being said. The thing lunged at them, so they all cuddled together. Luckily, logan's watch beeped as soon as the thing was about to kill them, and they all returned to the real world. Onve they teleported, the thing looked at the soace they were at curiously, wondering where they were.
"AH- oh yay!" you whisper-yelled to not worry your parents. you're phone was beeping, so you decided to check it.

the group of delulus

Logan - Everyone okay?
Ashlyn - 👍
Y/n - i think
Aiden - Lol that was close
Taylor - Physically yes
Tyler-  Mentally no.

Ben - Did anyone finish the homework?

you looked at the drawer next to your bed, and saw a pile of unfinished homework. Then, you heard another beep from your phone.

Ashlyn - Screw it.
Tyler - ^
Taylor - ^
Y/n - ^

on the bus
"Last night was rough huh?" aiden asked ashlyn while smiling. you were sitting besides ashlyn, and was worried for her since she looked dead. then, aiden looked through his backpack. you were wondering what he was taking out, and when he took out the homework, you started to question how he had so much energy. "I finished the homework. wanna copy?" he said to you and ashlyn. immediately, you yanked the paper out of his hands and started to scribble down the answers. "thank you so much omfg i could literally kiss you right now" you said happily, while ashlyn just replied with a simple "thanks". Aiden then had a pink hue on his cheeks because of what you said, but you didn't notice because you were busy copying down the homework.
at school
when you guys got to you're classroom, you all looked dead. even aiden, who usually had the most energy, seemed tired. The teacher was worried for them, because you guys had a more energy at the start of the year.
As class carried on, you noticed everyone was sleeping. Even Aiden, the one who had the most energy, had fallen asleep. This meant you were note taker for the day, which was a little problematic. As you were writing down the notes as fast and neatly you could, the teacher noticed you barely keeping awake. Thus, he taught slower, which upset some students.
RING
The bell rung, and woke everyone up. you looked behind you to see ashlyn, startled with a bit of drool coming out. Her hair was messy, so you helped her comp it while laughing at her. ashlyn looked worried , and you guessed it was because she might fail this semester. as ashlyn studied her surroundings, noticing how the others also fell asleep, you put the notes on her desk. you continued to give the rest of your friends notes so they could study. as you were waiting for ashlyn, aiden walked by and said we were going to eat lunch together. he also said we would be talking about 'stuff'. when he says it that way, he means about the things that try to murder us every 12 am. "alright" ashlyn responded, and aiden walked off.

EP 3
cafeteria
everyone was sitting in awkward silence. you were sitting in between aiden and ben, and could see taylor sweating. the situation was extremely awkward, and taking a toll on your 'being social mana'. thus, you decided to ignore the situation and continued editing a video you were working on yesterday. you were making a N edit using the song 'party rock anthem'. as you were humming towards the tune, you noticed aiden looking at you edit. you were curious as what on your phone made him look away from building with his food, until you realized he was listening to the music. thus, you grabbed your headphones out of your bag, and handed to him, while playing the song. After the interaction, tyler spoke up. "I think we should go back to savannah.". logan then nervously said, "i thought everyone agreed it was too dangerous?" "so what? we're just supposed to let things stay like they are?" tyler replied back. "I'd rather be semi - stuck than permanently stuck" ashlyn butted in. "well maybe if you and y/n told us the truth in the beginning, we wouldn't be stuck at all!" tyler argued. "I already explained why i didn't-" ashlyn was then cut off by aiden. "aren't you one to talk. you're the one that brushed it off as a prank and walked off. if they had said anything, would you have believed them? with your personality, i seriously doubt it." this angered tyler, so he started raising his voice. "WHETHER I WOULD HAVE BELIEVED IT OR NOT SHE SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!" he then slammed the table. "
NOW WE'RE STUCK IN SOME DEMONIC DIMENSION, RUNNING AWAY FROM FLESH-EATING DEADLY CREATURES!" everyone was staring at us at this point. "I'VE LOST COUNT HOW MANY NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES I'VE HAD, NONE OF US HAVE SLEPT IN DAYS, WE CAN'T TELL OUR PARENTS OR ANY-" Tyler was cut off by a slam. The slam startled taylor and tyler, which led them to look at who did it. The slam came from ben, and while eyes were on him, he put his index finger in front of his lips, indicating for tyler to quiet down. Tyler the. continued to speak, but in a more calmer voice. "if we don't go back to savannah where this cycle begun... then what else are we supposed to do?" everyone then looked away, except for you and ashlyn. you an ashlyn seemed to be in deep thought, while you were focusing on editing as aiden returned the headphones.
2 weeks ago
You woke up early to start editing for a roblox edit comp for a roblox edit comp. you were desperate for robux as you wanted to finish your uzi cosplay, and so you could make a troll avatar. as you checked the time, you noticed you were about to be late, which made you wonder why your mom didn't tell you. Then, you remembered that she had to go to work early so you couldn't really blame her. As you checked the time again, you noticed you only had 10 minutes left so you hurriedly put on your clothes and went on your way. you wore a uzi and n t shirt, along with a pair of black shorts. you wore uzi's jacket that you got from glitch's store, and also wore black boots. you had a chocker that looked like the one uzi has as a gift for your birthday last year. (y'all can change the fit btw but im gonna base it off this one) as you finished up checking if you missed anything, you left the house. you had a feeling this day would be quite eccentric.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘
1199 words!!!
sorry for any spelling mistakes since i rushed on this-
it took a while since my sister kept on disrupting me while i was making this :p
also, i am a certified murder drone lover so your character's clothing will most likely always be related to murder drones. :3

 :3