7. FINDING HER

Abhishek's POV

"I know one place she can be there" I said in a slow voice and i can sense their eyes widened.

"What ? Which place ?" Megha asked.

I started the car without answering to her question and after 15 minutes I  stopped the car infront of a huge villa.

"You guys wait here I will come in a while, I think we will some clue about her" I said to them and got off from the car.

"Wait but where are going we have to find Jiya na so why are you going inside the villa ?" Megha asked me confusingly and I can also see little anger in her eyes which was obvious.

"Trust me we will find her but before that I have to go inside" saying this i directly went inside the villa.

As it was almost past midnight so I was just making sure that I don't make any sound and create a problem for myself because it was our trusty's house.

I slowly went at the backyard and saw that his room's window was open, this was a great chance. I climbed the pipe making sure that I don't catch anyone's attention.

I climbed into his room from the window and saw the room was empty. I started finding him as his room was much bigger than a normal room. I heard the sound of shower from a bathroom, so he in the bathroom.

I sat on his bed waiting for him to come out and the thoughts about what he can do with her were dancing in mind which was making me angry.

After sometime the bathroom door opened, I stood up from my place and Rohit saw me with a shocked face. He came towards me taking big steps.

"What the hell are you doing in my room at this time ?" Rohit grabbed my collar angrily and pushed me a little.

"Hey bro calm down I am not in mood to fight now just tell me where is Jiya?" I gently removed his hand from my collar and pushed me away from me.

"Huh! Jiya? Who Jiya?" He said with confusion.

"Don't act innocent bro I know you have done something with her now it will be better if you accept it and tell me about her" I warned him.

"Hahahaha" Instead of answering me he started laughing like mad man which made me more angry.

"STOP LAUGHING LIKE THIS AND ANSWER MY QUESTION" I said loudly which made him stop his devilish laughter.

"Okay so you want to know na so listen I don't know anything about her and after the party I have not even talked to her so for your kind information I have not done anything wrong with her so instead of accusing me go and find her if you really want!" He said angrily and i don't know what to say now so I made my back to his window. I going to climb down but his voice stopped me.

"By the way who are you?" He said which confused me.

"What do you mean? Aese batao ko ghuma mat aur sidhe sidhe bol"

"Aree I mean you are not that Abhishek Oberoi which the whole collage knows, the cold hearted person who is not interested in girls and love but here is a different Abhishek Oberoi who is being mad for a girl and finding her like her lover" He said which hit me somewhere in my mind. I didn't paid much attention to him and went back to my car.

"What happened ? What were you doing in Rohit's room?" Sahil asked.

"Nothing just I thought that he done something with Jiya but I was wrong" I said with a disappointment on my face.

"I think humko ek baar phirse college jakar dekhna chaiye kya pata vo vha phas gayi ho" megha advised and I think she was right we should go to the college.

I sat in the car and we made our way to the college.

I stopped the car in front of our college then we moved out for the car and went towards the main gate where the gaurd uncle was sitting in his room. He saw us .

" What are you doing here at this time ?" He asked with concern.

"Is anyone still there in the college?  Have you seen a girl in black dress?" Megh asked him.

"Umm no my child I have not seen anyone here, all the students have gone now. Are you looking for someone?" He said and opened the small gate.

"Yes my friend Jiya, she has not came home till now can we just check inside please" she requested.

I don't know why my heart aches even thinking about something wrong happening to her.

"Yes you can see but I am sure there is no one inside now" guard uncle said and we all got inside the campus.

"Let's find her in different directions" Sahil said and three of us went in different directions.

Now we all were at the first floor and my heartbeats were raising as if she was somewhere around me.

I could sense her presence.
But how?

Now I was standing in front of the store room and my heart was beating insanely. I don't know why I felt like she was inside. I tried to open the door but it was locked from outside. I felt something wrong.

I decided to open the door,I moved back a little and then  with full force I attacked on the door. After a couple of tries the door got opened.

Another update!! ❤️❤️

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART AND ALSO I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM IN 10TH WHICH IS THE BOARD'S YEAR SO I HAVE LOTS OF PRESSURE DUE TO WHICH I CAN ONLY UPDATE TWO PARTS IN A WEEK I HOPE YOU ARE OK WITH IT AND ALSO UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION 🫶🏻

DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL 🥹

Thank you 🤍
-s