8. HOSPITAL

Abhishek's POV

The door got opened and three of us got inside.

"Kya hua bhai tune gate kyu thod diya?" Sahil said.

"I think Jiya yahi kahi hai" I said roaming my eyes here and there and we all started to find her.

I was moving towards the window then I saw a hand of a girl , my eyes got widened. I immediately rushed towards her and she was lying unconsciously, her face was covered with hairs.

I moved my trembling fingers towards her face and removed the hair and saw that the girl was Jiya. My heart stopped for a second seeing her like this.

I patted her cheeks, megha and Sahil also came to us and megha was crying seeing her.

"Jiya! Kya hua isse? Megha said while crying.

"I do.. don't know" I replied.

"Ye sab chodo isse jaldi se hospital leke chali varna kahi der na ho jaye" sahil said and I immediately picked her up in my arms and moved towards the car.

I made her lie down on the back seat of the car and her head was on Megha's lap. Sahil and I sat on the front seats and I drove the car towards the hospital.

                                   ♡

I stopped the car infront of the City Hospital, I again picked her up in my arms and we went inside. Sahil called the doctor and the ward boys brought the stretcher, I made her lie down on it.

They were taking her to the I.C.U when she caught hold of my hand in an unconscious state. I couldn't help but tears started flowing from my eyes seeing her like this.

Then a nurse came and removed her hand from mine then they took her into the I.C.U.

30 minutes later

We all were sitting outside her room waiting for the doctor to come and tell us what happened to her.

After sometime the doctor came and we all stood up.

"Doctor what happened to her? Is she ok now?" Megha ran towards him.

"Yes now she is fine but she was very scared, we have given her the injections" Doctor said.

"But what happened to her?" Sahil asked.

"She has nyctophobia I hope you all know that because of that she had again got an attack due to darkness and suffocation. Take care of her from now otherwise her condition may get worse" Doctor said.

"Yes I know about that, I will take care of her." Megha said and guilt was clear on her face.

"Can we meet her now?" I finally said something.

"Yes you can meet her but only after she regains consciousness and we will shift her to the patient's ward. And yes, one of you come to my room and I will write you a prescription for her medicines" Doctor said and then went to his cabin.

"Mein jaati hun prescription lene" Megha was going to the doctor's cabin.

"No, you wait, I'll go. Also, it's more important for you to stay with her" I said and went in his cabin.

I knocked the door.

"Come in" he said.

I walked in his cabin and he was seeing some reports maybe it's her reports.

"Come sit, I have to tell you something" he sat on his seat and I sat infront of him.

"I have scanned her reports and I have to say that because of this accident she has become mentally weak, you have to take care of it and here is the prescription. You can get these medicines from any medical store" he forwarded the slip and I took it.