Chapter - 3 Secrets

I went to the bathroom to clean myself and take a shower.

After taking shower

I went to the dinning table to eat my toast . I sat down on my chair and opened the jar of strawberry jam , I added the strawberry jam on my toast and started crunching down the toast . My dad came in and sat down as he opened his newspaper to read .

" Hey where's my coffee". I asked to my mom .

My mom looked at me while drinking her usual green tea as she said .

" Oh I got tried could you make it yourself". As she winked at me .

" That gives me chills ". As I thought and went to the kitchen.

My mom finished her coffee and went to the bathroom leaving me and dad alone . Well, it was true that when mom is not around it gets quieter. The only thing that can be heard is the wind outside rustling after the rain .

I came to my seat and sat down and started srluping my coffee.

" You had that werid dream again didn't you ". My dad spoke with a mystic voice.

I didn't thought you would speak and how did he know about my dream , I never told anyone about this . All I could do was stared at my dad .

He smiled, a smile that I had never seen it was a soft one .Soon his smile disappeared and mom entered the room.

"Sylvie you're going to be late".

"What? Where's dad".

"He already went to work dear you also go to school".

I nodded my head thinking how my dad knew about my dream leaving for my school with a mind full of curiosity.

                To be continued -