Chapter 113

A/N POV :

TaeKook and Yoongi returned back to Seoul . Jimin's parents took Jimin with themselves at their house from the Airport . Yoongi alone went to his Mansion . At night he couldn't sleep because now he used to sleep while hugging with Jimin . So , he went to his parental house and slept with him . In the Evening , he went to take Jimin back but his parents straight denied him on his face .

He got shock to see NamJin there . Jin tired his best to send Yoongi to his home but Yoongi trapped Jimin's parents in his Emotional Blackmailing Trap and agreed them to let him stay here with everyone . He even brought his luggage 🧳 too as he knows he is going to live here .

On the other hand , Tae's condition wasn't good . He started getting nightmare that Jimin died and Kook left him . Everyone broke all the relations from him . He left alone . Kook was there to help . He calmly handle him . Tae was in deep guilt that he couldn't protect Jimin , he broke his promise which he did with Yoongi . He blamed himself for whatever happened with Jimin . Kook tried to convince him to visit the Psychiatrist . It's not good for his mental health but he denied . J/M called Kook to themselves . TaeKook went to Jimin's parental house . There they got shocked to see NamJin . Let's see what happens next .....

.
.
.

Kook (hugged Jin tightly) : Jinie hyungie ! You are also here . I was missing you so so much .

Jin (kissed on his top of the head) : I missed you too Bun . (looked at Tae) TAE ! (spread his arms) Come here my Bear !

(All the time Tae was standing at his place while looking down . He was happy to see NamJin after a long time but afraid too . He doesn't has any guts to face them . His inner guilt is stopping him to meet with them . He couldn't get the courage to face them .)

Tae (looked at him dumbfounded) : Huhhhh !

Joon (pushed him) : What huhhhh ? My Jinie is calling you and you are saying huhh ? What's this behaviour Kim Taehyung ?

Tae (quickly turned around and hugged him tightly) : I missed you so much hyung . Please don't leave me .

Joon : Ewwwww ! Leave me you clingy Bear ! Jinie wants hug not me .

Tae (hugged him more tightly) : I won't leave you .

Jimin (sat beside Yoongi on the floor) : Yoon ! What happened to Sir (Tae) ? Why is he behaving like this ?

Yoongi : Don't pay attention on him . He only wants attention , nothing else .

Jimin (hit on his shoulder) : Don't be mean .

Yoongi : I'm saying the truth . He is like this . He wants more attention . I know him since a long time . He is always clingy on Jin hyung . This time he clinged on Joon . Soon he will be clingy with everyone .

Jimin : Really !

Yoongi : Hmm really ! BTW your plan work .

Jimin : My Emotional blackmailing plan always works . You did some mistakes but I handled it .

Yoongi : Excuse me ! When did I do any mistake ? I did exactly what you taught me .

Jimin : No ! You didn't use puppy doe eyes 🥺 . That was the very important part which you ate .

Yoongi : I have lion's 🦁 eye not puppy's 🐕 .

Jimin : Hmmm how can I forget you are a Cat 🐈 and cats 🐈 and dogs 🐕 can't be friends .

Yoongi : Whatt did you say Chick 🐥 ?

Jimin : What ? Isn't Cat 🐈 Lion's 🦁 aunt .

Yoongi : You started talking too much . I will see you at our home .