Women in love ❤️‍🔥

Ship- Chandramukhi and Parvati (Paro)

Movie- Devdas 2002

Paro pov

Dev was the younger spoiled rich son of the renowned landlord and we were neighbours. We always had a love-hate relationship since childhood until he left to study in Darjeeling.

Once he came back we were contacting each other again. But one day my mother asked for our marriage to Dev's family which his mother abruptly rejected and insulted my mother because our social status are complety different.

My mother threatened me to never meet Dev ever again and fixed my marriage with an elderly widower whose children are older than me. I was complety devastated and asked Dev to elope with me.

Little did I know that he cares more about his family and pride than me. I was so hopelessly in love with a loser. So I got married to the rich old zamindar (landlord). But in the very first night he told me that he won't be able to love me as he still can't move on from his previous wife and he got remarried due to social pressure. Luckily his mother and children accepted me and treat me well.

After my marriage Dev's condition got worse. He became an alcoholic, got kicked out from his house and stays in the brothel most of the time.
I also requested him not drink but he didn't listen. There are rumours that he's messing with a tawaif name Chandramukhi. So I went to that brothel to bring Dev back. Chandramukhi is extremely pretty with big doe eyes and heart shaped lips but she's shorter than me. Her smile compliments her entire beauty which makes me insecured.

Chandramukhi pov

As a tawaif I'm sick and tired of these drunk and emotionally unavailable men that visit the brothel just to spend their useless time. I feel like leaving everything and dissappear. So one day a beautiful woman with silk saree, expensive jewellery and sindoor on her forehead came to the brothel. She's extremely fair compared to a bengali woman big big eyes and perfect cupid bow lips as well as perfect high bridged nose. But she's taller than me. She looked quite angry and stressed. Then she stormed into my room with anger and grudge on her bambi doe eyes.

"Where's Dev?" Oh so she's the Paro Dev babu constantly talks about. Can't blame him because look at her. How divine she is.

"I don't know " I replied shortly. "Stop playing with me Chandramukhi I know that you know." Wow she even knows my name. "He didn't came here for the past 4 days"

"What?" Paro seemed to be in utterly shocked and finding it difficult to believe me. "Stop lying to me you know where is he, so tell me"

Paro and I had been classmates and I had a massive crush on her but we never really talked in childhood.

"Since you're not going to tell me, I'll find on my own." By saying this she was about to leave my room.

"Wait, why the doors are not opening?" Paro is trying to open the doors with aggression. I smirked "do you think that I'm stupid enough to leave my childhood crush like that?"
"What do you mean?" She asked in surprised.

Then my lips collided with hers. At first she tried to resist but later she gave in. "What are are you doing Chandramukhi? You stole my first kiss." "Ohh wow, Dev babu didn't touch you? Looks like I'm the lucky person here." And I kissed her again but this time she didn't resist. Then I reached to her neck and but was getting uncomfortable because of her jewelleries.

Then we helped each other to remove each others jewellers, sarees, blouses. Then I again kissed her neck by sucking and licking them by one after another

"Aggggghh Mukhi~." Her moans sounded like music in my ears.

"Paro do you want me to stop?"
"No Chandramukhi please continue. I don't mind giving my virginity to you."

Then I laid her in the bed and nibbled her inner thighs. After that I entered one finger inside her.

"Ahhh Mukhi." As I rubbed her pussy by adding another finger inside her untouched vagina. "Ngggghh ahhh."

As the tall woman continued to moan I was fingering her nonstop without any mercy.

"Mukhi I'm gonna cum ahhh."
"Cum for me Paro. Don't hold it back."

And she finally came. "Actually I don't have any regrets loosing it to you. I also kinda liked you but was in denial as I thought I liked Dev. Please take me away from here I don't wanna stay here. "

I will Paro don't worry." Then both both shared a peck on our lips but suddenly.......

Dev babu came to my room.

Please vote and I'm back