My fiancées neighbour ❤️‍🔥

Movie reference- Kal Ho Na Ho

Top- Rohit
Bottom- Aman

Rohit pov-

Being NRI is not easy for me. Even though I was born and brought up in NYC and fucked around with girls of different ethnics, my parents are hella conservative.

They want me to marry an obedient Indian girl and they also want me to have an arranged marriage.

So I met Naina but I don't really like her that much. She is 24×7 grumpy and she spectacles are so out of fashion. I don't get any positive vibes from her. She's always so cranky like who the fuck hurts her. I know that she has severe family issues which made her like this but still. I'm not a therapist or something who could cure her like this is not bollywood damn it.

But I have a strange feeling that Naina neighbour Aman who thinks that he's a main character or something. So annoying

Even the poor guy also tries his best to make her happy but no use. He's kinda cute tho- waith what? Tf am I thinking? I am straight.

I don't know why but the way Aman stares at me gives me goosebumps. It's like he always wants to be with me or be around me like dude find some chicks to satisfy your needs loser.

One Friday night Aman, Naina and I went to a night club. Naina got drunk and suddenly she removed her glasses and Jacket. And her personality changed drastically then she started to dance. Aman was also messing with some chicks which made her quite jealous. Looks like she's also not into me.

After 'It's The Time To Disco' 3 of us were drunk and Naina fell alseep. Aman was a bit tipsy and he dragging me dragged me to my room and suddenly started to unbuttoned his shirt.

Aman pov-

Rohit is so fucking hot. I have never seen an Indian guy this hot. Buy why does he has to marry grumpy Naina. I tried my level best to her happy but she's still cranky af. I wanted to fuck Rohit but I'm not getting any chance to do so and today is the day.

After I unbuttoned my shirt and pushed Rohit in bed he looked quite shocked. "Yo bro, tf you're doing are you fag?" "I'm bi duffer" I replied shortly and put my lips on his.

Our tongue were fighting for dominance but somehow he won. Suddenly he got on top of me and stripped himself fully naked.

" Naive of you to think that you you top me" Rohit said before smirking and he started to to kiss my neck, chest and entire body sometimes licking and sucking aggressively by giving hickeys on my entire body.

"Do you have a condom and lube?" Rohit asked. "It's inside the drawer" after that Rohit brought both of them and started to preb me. "Ugghh Rohit," I felt difficultly because I was always on top and never got my ass screwed. "Patience babygirl" Rohit replied making me 10x more turned on with the petname.

Rohit put his dick inside me making me screaming my lungs out. "Fuukk Roohhiitt, aahhhh" I couldn't say anything rather than moaning like a slut. He was going in an inhuman speed and occasionally kissing me. "Arrggghh fuckk~" He was going deeper and deeper and his speed was increasing after every thrust.

After 3 rounds Rohit finally got tired finally fall asleep making me cum for I don't know how many times, I lost count.

After I woke up I was about to get up from my bed but Rohit grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"I should thank you for making me realise that sex with men can also be good. I think we should do it more often, what do you say babygirl,"
"But what about Naina?" "I won't marry her" he replied shortly and kissed me.

Sorry guys this is my first my writing smuts so please don't judge harshly. And keep voting.