𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆: 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆

𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐏𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐳𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 | 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 | 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜

-̼𝑌̼𝑜̼𝑢̼𝑇̼𝑢̼𝑏̼𝑒̼ 𝑣̼𝑖̼𝑑̼𝑒̼𝑜̼ 𝑚̼𝑎̼𝑑̼𝑒̼ 𝑏̼𝑦̼ 𝑅̼𝐸̼𝐺̼𝑁̼𝑈̼𝑀̼ 𝑈̼𝑀̼𝐵̼𝑅̼𝐴̼𝐸̼

~*~ It was a lovely day like any other. A morning sun that gleams pass our windows curtains and peeks in to wake us from our slumber. Being awake in his laze arms that took me in like a doll, and hearing his soft murmurs of grumble as he brings the covers over our face without bothering to open his eyes. It was a routine I would often wake to, amusing sight of action to start our days. Even if he says he would prefer to sleep it out, I know he enjoys the next adventure we face, because we had each other, and nothing matter more than the both of us being together.

We always had each other's backs, no matter what comes our way we would always come out on top. Even though we had gone years without the other before, we were still the best at reading the other's moves and signals in the heat of battle.

So how,

What happened?

*

*

*

*

"KAKASHI!!"

"Obito!"

.

.

.

.

My body . . . it feels so heavy, like all of my chakra was forced out of me. I... I can't sense Obito anywhere. Something is warm, there is so much warmth under me, but it's like water.

Is it my blood . . . ?

Everything is, so, dark. I'm so tired . . . Obito, where are you?

"I'm right here, Kakashi."

Obito.

"It's going to be okay now."

I can feel his hand wrap around mine. It has so little warmth. Nothing like it had this morning.

"Rest now. You deserve it."

[Small noises of shuffling against dirt and the grazes of grass]

"I'm right here, I'll be right behind you."

His voice was so frail against my ear. Even though I couldn't sense him, feel his embrace me as i laid in darkness, unable to do the same. I had that tugging feeling; he was smiling with me in his arms. Just like the way we woke up with the peeking sunlight. But instead of warmth and that friendly, annoying sunlight, all I could see was darkness and the cold engulfing whatever heat I had left in my body.

.

.

.

Are we really going to die now? After everything we have been through. Was this, really the end?

There was so much I wanted to do with you before our time came to an end. So much more. I wanted to bring you to places that were beautiful, the places I got to first without you by my side. The many up and downs I experienced without but could be spent now that I had you back in the light, in my life. I wanted us to promise we would be together forever, have our own wedding and have our own little family.