{don't make me laugh..} Grizzy x Droid🍉 (A SHORT ONE!!)

Droid's pov:

I never expected for my life to turn like this, i mean im not disappointed or anything it's just..
This doesn't feel right at all.
I feel like a fool for feeling like this.
Out of all people it really had to be him.
I need to focus on different things and forget i have this weird feelings towards him..im sure he likes someone else already.
I groan as i leaned on my chair, staring at desk towards my small plush i had of myself, i kept staring at it before and sighing and getting up.
I only got up just to lay a bit in my bed, i know i have a lot to work but, i just want to take a break for a while.

As i let my body flop on the bed and laying on my stomach, with one of my legs sticking out the bed. My breath becomes slow and light, letting myself want to take a small nap.

Until i heard my front door open, my eyes widened quick.
My head sprung high fast, as i tried to hear if there are more noise, it might have been my brain playing tricks on me..

After a while i didn't hear anything, so i suppose it was my imagination, again..
I groan and let my head fall back on the pillow.
i slowly drifted to sleep, not caring for a sound nor nothing.

My heart started to beat was as i felt hands on the side of my stomach, i started to laugh loudly, i heard a familiar yell/voice..
Grizzy..

"no sleeping time buddyy!"
He said laughing and tickling the fuck out of me.
"Alright alright!"
I tried to yell as i keep laughing and gasping for air.
He stopped and smiled more as he laid next to me on my bed.
i stopped laughing and turned around to kay in bed, as i breathe fresh air, he giggled as i looked at him a bit confused but with a smile.

"Did i scare you that bad?"
He said laughing loudly and holding his stomach, probably that pain from laughing so much..fucker.
"Shut the fuck up!" I laughed, i grabbed my pillow and started to hit him hard on his stomach, he yelped.

"ok,ok so you wanna play huh!?" He said crazy laughing, and grabbed another pillow near him and started to hit me with it, two idiots laughed loudly and trying to hold the pain from laughing to much.

This fucker keeps me laughing.

Lucky.

------------------------------------------------
Im so sorry for keeping y'all waiting..BUT ANYWAYY HOPE YALL ENJOYED,

BTW REMEMBER TO EAT AND DRINK!!<33

LOVE YALL SMMM
(tysm for the 1,5k views, ilysm😭..)

~Nobina🖍️