chapter 1

The prison is cold and dark. My long hair has been cut off. I have been tortured to the point where I can no longer feel my body. I will freeze. Pain, sadness and cold are eating away at my body. Do....do I deserve what is happening to...me?
It's... silence. Will my soul rest after this?

Sorry  father, sorry my family... I was so weak and foolish....

I remember his words, but who was that person? I remember what he said well: “You look beautiful even on your way to death. You have broken the barrier of my heart.”

Kano lowered her head weakly and said
Do you hear my pain, my unknown savior?
T

he fact that I am just a secondary character who supports the relationship between the hero and the heroine. I have known my place for a long time, but what about me? Will I live and die that forgotten death as a supporting character who has no feelings or feelings? No one will care about her disappearance or death. Is she loved or hated? What makes her?
d

istinctive,
The last thing I remember is an unknown knight swinging his sword  to my neck

The death of this character was an opportunity to bring the two heroes closer to the point that the heroine did not care about her. She is the daughter of the Duke of Dainsleaf, known for her kindness and beauty. Her hair is as black as the night, interspersed with a violet strand of hair, like her family’s eyes.

Will I ever have a chance...

System >: Update 1.0 The side character is now available to play her story