chapter 4

System >: The first episode, the birthday of the second prince

Yes No

Kanu jumps from her place and falls to the ground, her body shaking and panic creeping up on her. She doesn't know what she's doing or what this system is. Hundreds of thoughts come to her, "What the hell is this?" What should I do? How did this appear? I desperately want to press the reject button, but... Kano presses “yes,” and the icon disappears. Immediately there is a knock on the door, followed by the voice of the butler, Lawrence. He is a loyal servant with white hair due to premature aging, and he is also stoic in his behavior.

“Little miss, will you let me in?”

Kanu fixes her hair and ties it into a ponytail, throws herself on the bed and says, "Go ahead."

Lawrence enters, bows, and then says, “My little miss has received an invitation to attend the second prince’s birthday party.” Kano’s shudder made her shudder, and the image of that icon came to her mind.

Which appeared a while ago, “Did my father see the invitation?”

Lawrence responded to Kano's inquiry by saying, "Yes, Miss. The Duke saw the invitation...."
Before the butler could finish his sentence, Silas and Caster stormed into the room and headed towards Kano, saying, “We heard about something...

Whose invitation will you take with you?

Kano was surprised by her brother's behavior and said, "What?!" Caster said, fixing his white-blonde hair, "We heard that you received an invitation to attend the Second Prince's birthday party, and that it is permissible for you to take a companion with you if you are...

"You will choose"

Sailes turned his face in anger. It seemed as if the two brothers were competing for their sister's love. Silas sat on the chair facing the bed while he...

He crosses his legs and turns his face in anger and says, “Tch,

You talk as if you are the one our sister will choose.” Caster laughed provocatively. “Of course, you are not a reserved person. Admit it, our sister will not take you with her, because you will

Embarrassing her among the nobility

Suddenly one of the guards ran out, panting, saying, “Your Highness, Commander

Knights Sailes, the Duke says you have an inspection mission

"Right now, a lot of witchcraft activity has been detected there."

Sailes got up from the chair and his eyes narrowed because he lost

Arguing with Caster and saying to the guard, "I'm coming."

Sailes disappeared as soon as she walked out the door

In surprise, Caster snapped his fingers and the maids stormed off The room Caster smiled and said, “If we are going to Prince Thani’s party, my dear sister must be charming.” Kano felt a headache from her extreme surprise and said, “Caster, there is no need for all this. You know that our relationship with the ruling family is nothing more than that they need my father to protect them, so no.” "I need something flashy. I'll get ready quickly."

Caster did not show his annoyance as he put on a smirk and left. Kano turned to the maids and said, “Please, one of you, bring me a dress that is not too flashy, and I want the other to dress.”

"Bring me long gloves." After a while, Kano came down, wearing a light blue dress, a thin silver necklace, and short gloves that covered half of her arms. Kano rode the carriage with Caster, and during the trip, silence prevailed in the place in an uncomfortable way. Time passed until the carriage stopped. Caster got down and extended his hand to kano
She takes Caster's hand and gets off the carriage and they enter together in
to the Imperial Palace Caster turns to Kano and says
Her "I'll meet some of my acquaintances I can walk around in."
Place"
Kano nods and as soon as Caster walks away, Kano goes out into the garden
The maze and start wandering around until she notice A rabbit in the corner. Kano approaches cautiously and picks up the rabbit
They said, "Are you lost, little girl?" The rabbit bites her and says, "Keep your hands off me, I’m not normal animal"

Kano was surprised and threw her terrified, "So what are you?" The rabbit replied arrogantly, "I am Nwego, and I don’t know how.I ended up here."
Before Kano could respond, a masculine voice appeared, saying, “Excuse me , Miss, is there something wrong?"
Kano turns around to see a man in the middle of the empire
Twenty-something with white hair and bright violet eyes, she replies
Kano said in a friendly tone, “There’s nothing wrong, I just found a lone rabbit.” The man sighed, “That’s convenient, by the way. My name is Winter Verdandi"
Kano bowed and said, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Verdandi. My name is Kano Dainsleaf." Venter bowed again and said, "Now, excuse me."
Before Venter could turn to walk away, a timer appeared above his head
Referring to the number 4%