^_^Rules and Payments!!^_^

🌟 Welcome to the Golden Bean Awards! 🌟

Dive into a world where creativity knows no bounds! Whether you're into romance that makes your heart flutter, mysteries that keep you on the edge of your seat, or fantasies that transport you to magical realms — the Golden Bean Awards celebrate the diversity of storytelling on Wattpad.

With multiple genres and endless possibilities, this is your chance to showcase your talent and connect with readers and writers who share your passion. Join us as we embark on a journey filled with amazing stories, supportive communities, and a celebration of literary excellence.

Ready to brew some magic? Read on to discover how you can be a part of this exciting adventure!

🌟 Golden Bean Awards Rules 🌟

Everybody entering the award it is crucial for you to read this.

1. 📚 Your book must be in English; no other languages allowed.

2. 🛑 DO NOT EDIT your book during judging or evaluation.

3. 📖 You must have at least 7 chapters (excluding author's notes, content warnings, aesthetics, etc.).

4. 📚 Enter as many books as you want in different categories!

5. 🌟 No limit on the number of entries you can make.

6. 📝 Fill in your entry form neatly and completely.

7. 🔄 Do not change your username or book title until the award ends.

8. 🤝 Be kind and respectful to everyone — no hate or harassment tolerated.

9. ⏳ Remember, judges have a life outside Wattpad; please be patient for the results date to be announced until after the participant list is confirmed.

10. 🎭 If the main genre is full, apply for the subgenre!

11. 🔑 The password is your favorite coffee.

☕ Payments ☕

1. 📲 Follow the account @EclipseNoir123 and PriskeBTuniverSe and @thedeepXmlb

2. 📣 Give the award event a nice shoutout on your message board.

3. 📚 Add this book to your private and public reading list.

4. ⭐ Vote on all chapters of this book.

5. 🖼️ Vote on all chapters of my book Canvas of Deception. If you're already a follower and have voted on all chapters, just unfollow and follow again so I'll know.

Thank you for being patient and reading all the rules and payments to the end.

"A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent."☕