chapter 2

Y/n wakes up and looks to see that it's a Saturday so he has all day to invent, he then gets changed and walks downstairs but as he does his phone shakes in his pocket he checks it to see a message from the phone it says ;

' 10 things are out of order but are being fixed ', Y/n looks around the place and sees stuff getting fixed in the house and he squints at it. Y/ then sits down and sees Rick, Jerry, Summer and Beth sitting there.

Y/n " Morning. "

Beth " Morning honey. "

Summer " Morning bro. "

Y/n " Thanks. "

Y/n sits down and stares at Rick and Jerry.

Y/n * They're acting normal but they aren't. *

Y/n " Rick I need help with one of my inventions It's in the garage. "

Rick " Sure. "

Both Y/n and Rick stand up and walk into the garage, Y/n types a number on the floorboard but it doesn't open then everything disappears and they hear a laugh they look to see the Zigerion leader Prince Nebulon :

Zebulon " I thought you two were the smartest in the universe but you just gave me the code to your underground workshop and knowing you two the recipe for concentrated dark matter is down there. "

??? " What is going on? "

Y/n and Rick look back to see Jerry still there.

Nebulon " How the fuck did we pick up someone else it should have been just those two? "

Zigerion member 1 " Sorry sir he was too close to those two. "

Nebulon " I pay you to get things right you idiots! "

Y/n " And that wasn't the code to the underground workshop I just entered 80085, I'm not dumb I figured out we were in a simulation and input that code. "

Nebulon " Then I'll just put you three back into the simulation until you tell me the code. "

Rick " Or I could do this. "

Rick then takes out his gun and shoots all the Zigerions there then he uses his portal gun to open a portal to the garage Y/n, Rick and Jerry walk through it and Rick tries to open his safe under his desk but the safe doesn't open.

Rick " I could have sworn I put in the right [ burps ] code. "

Then everything disappears and the three find themselves back on the Zigerion ship and see the Prince again.

Nebulon " Hahahaha I doubled down on the simulation and now I have the code to your safe that should have the recipe of dark matter in it. "

Rick " Until you realise like Y/n [ burps ] I can realise when I'm in a simulation and put in the same code Y/n did. "