chapter 7

Y/n was on his floor beneath the garage and still working on whatever he has been working on then Rick came down in the elevator and looked at the curtains hiding Y/n and his invention, every so often Y/n was welding something casting a light letting Rick to see Y/n.

Rick " [ burps ] Hey Y/n. "

Y/n " [ stops welding ] Yeah. "

Rick " Want to learn how to drive? "

Y/n then walked out from behind the curtains he wasn't wearing a shirt and had oil on his face and torso, Y/n picked up a towel and wiped himself down, when he put it down it instantly cleaned itself.

Y/n " Yeah sure. "

Y/n then picked up his shirt and hoodie then put them on, he walked into the elevator and it took them back to the garage then they got into Rick's car with Y/n in the driver's seat. Y/n then drove it out of the garage and up into space, he was actually driving really fucking well.

Rick " That's it nice and easy when you have more experience you'll be able to do some [ burps ] cool shit. "

Jerry " Just go too crazy. "

Y/n slammed on the brakes stopping the car as Rick jumped at Jerry talking, both Y/n and Rick turned to see Jerry in the back seat.

Rick " Jerry since when were you here?! "

Y/n " Also don't do that! "

Jerry " Rick we agreed that a father should be there when their son is learning to drive. "

Y/n " I think he meant normal driving not space driving. "

Rick " I did. "

Jerry " It's fine and I get to see what space is like. "

Y/n " It's not what you think. "

Jerry " What so it's not alien fighting each other or making peace? "

Y/n " Nope. "

Jerry " What about Pluto is it still a planet? "

Y/n " No It's a dwarf planet. "

Jerry " It's still a planet. "

Rick " Jerry [ burps ] I mean this in the nicest was possible no the fuck it isn't, its too small and every civilisation knows it. "

Jerry " Sure. "

Y/n " Anyway want to go to-"

Rick " Yes go to space station 19413 in dimension c-742. "

Y/n " OK. "

Y/n then continued to drive but when he was pointing toward the direction of the space station he looked at Rick and smiled, then Rick nodded his head when he did Y/n put his foot down and sped forward he was driving that fast that other people with their ships looked like blurs then when they got close to the station Y/n pulled the handbrake and drifted around it then he saw parking and parked the car in it. Y/n parked perfectly and then looked at Rick with a smirk on his face.

Y/n " Wasn't that fucking cool? "

Rick " Fuck yeah. "

Jerry " Noo it wasn't. "

Y/n " Yeah sure anyway Dad follow us. "

Y/n, Rick and Jerry then got out of the car and walked to a building with Jerry's face on it, they entered the building and Rick started to talk to the receptionist while someone took Jerry into the back after a minute Rick walked back to Y/n. Y/n could also see multiple versions of Rick, Morty and Jerry walking into the jerryboree and leaving it.