2. This isn't breakfast anymore!!!

Vote Voteeeee!!!!!!

Amoha finally emerged from the bathroom, feeling much better after a long, refreshing shower. She took her time getting dressed, choosing a comfortable outfit. By the time she made her way downstairs, it was well past 3 PM.

"Maaa, Pett ke choohe disco karke, thakkk ke, marr ke, phirr dobara jinda hoke bhangda karr rhe hai........Aap na jaldi se nashta lagao..uff meri jaan nikal jayegi bhook se.." 

("Maaa, the mice in my stomach have danced, gotten tired, died, and come back to life to do the bhangra again... Please hurry and get me some breakfast... Uff, I'm dying of hunger here!")  said  Amoha while whining .

Veena was in the kitchen, setting the table for lunch. As she heard Amoha, Veena glanced at the clock and shook her head with a frown . "Well, look who finally decided to join us. Do you realize it's 3:41 PM, Amoha? This isn't breakfast anymore."

Amoha looked sheepish. "Sorry, Mom. I didn't realize how much time had passed."

Veena sighed, but her tone was more than angry. "You missed breakfast, and you're late for lunch too. But luckily for you, we all waited."

Amoha glanced around and saw her father and brother sitting at the table, both of them looking hungry and slightly annoyed. "Sorry, Papa" she said, taking her seat. "I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

Her father, Mr. Vivek , gave her a gentle smile. "It's alright, Amoha. Let's just eat now."

The table was filled with delicious dishes: steaming bowls of dal, fragrant rice, freshly made chapatis, and a variety of vegetables. Amoha's stomach growled at the sight.

As they began to eat, Veena couldn't help but add a final comment. "You know, Amoha, time management is a crucial skill. You need to be more aware of how you spend your time. Taking 1.5 hours to get ready is a bit excessive, don't you think?"

"How will she know mom? She is definitely the reincarnation of Kumbhkaran"  her brother tried to interrupt in between.

Veena glared at him and said, "ohh!! look who is saying ? By the way let me remind you that you are her elder brother and her double when it comes to sleeping .....God knows how you woke up early this morning...." this time her brother kept quite and focused on his breakfast as he knew he can never win against his mother and moreover he can earn a smack from her too. 

This time Veena Shifted her balls towards Amoha who was silently laughing at her brother and said, " This Sunday I'm forgiving you and you only have to wash the dishes after the lunch as a punishment and don't you dare to argue again or else the punishment will be more strict and from next Sunday I want you to be punctual Amoha. UNDERSTAND? "

Amoha nodded, trying to focus on her food to avoid further scolding. "Yes, Mom. I'll try to be quicker next time."

The family continued their meal, the earlier tension slowly fading away as they enjoyed the food and each other's company. 

 Suddenly, Veena cleared her throat, drawing everyone's attention. " hnn toh ham sabhi aaj Shaam ko Suman didi ke ghar ja rhe hai..... aur Reyansh ki extra classes hai toh isliye voh ghar perr rukega, Vivek aap bhi wahin se badi maa ke ghar nikal jana aur Amoha mai aur tum teen din wahin rukenge kyunki tumhari bua akeli hai aur sath mei Aksh aur Pihu bhi hai aur tumhe toh pata hi hai ki bua  - "

("So, we are all going to Suman didi's house this evening... and Reyansh has extra classes, so he'll stay at home. Vivek, you can leave for Badi Maa's house from there, and Amoha, you and I will stay there for three days because your aunt is alone. Aksh and Pihu are also there, and you know that your aunt -")

And in between Amoha cute her off by saying , " hnn toh seedha seedha bolo na ki aap mujhe wahan unke baccho ka babysitter banane leke jaa rhe ho aur mujhe pata hai bhaiya ki koi class-vlass nai hai ye bahane maar raha hai......aurr unke bacche shaitano ke nana hai ye toh aap bhi jante ho....Aurr upper se unke ghar perr choohe bhi hai....aur toh aurr-"

("So, just say straight out that you're taking me there to babysit their kids! And I know that Bhaiya doesn't have any class—he's just making excuses... And their kids are little devils, you know that too! And on top of that, their house has rats! And also—")

"Amoha........Please don't you dare to start right now!" Veena scolded her in between.

This time Amoha turned her face to the direction of her father and said with pleading eyes, "Please, Dad, you talk to Mom... I don't want to go to Bua's house. Besides, I want to finish my homework and assignments quickly so that I can relax and chill with my friends later." 

This time her father spoke to her mother, "leave naa, Veena. Let us both go, and now our kids are old enough to manage at home for three days. As for me, I will go directly to Badi Maa's house from Suman's. You can stay with Suman for three days, also you need to do some shopping with Suman, right?"

"But what about Aksh and Pihu? They need someone to look after them right?" Veena questioned.

"Why? Take them with you guys while you both go for shopping and moreover Those brats are not easy to babysit mom...." Reyansh said while signaling Amoha as they knew if they both will not say anything, the kids will be hung onto them.

"ye-yeah mom please! my Units are near too .... I need to study and Reyansh bhaiya also have the entrance exam of his dream college in few days.......Please na Mumma...." This time Amoha spoke with a firmness to make up her mother's mind.

"Aish....Okay i will talk to Suman didi about this and You guys can stay here and study.....But don't you dare to mess up my house and bring a tornedo here in these 3 days." Veena warned both of them and agreed but little did she know that these two creatures are not trustable when it comes to chaos they create. 
"And both of you don't fight too....otherwise I'll not ask who's mistake was there.....I will punish both of you" Veena warned them last time And Amoha stood up to place her plate in the sink and after few minutes realization hit her and she washed the dishes too.

Few Hours later, everyone was outside the house. Amoha and Reyansh were bidding a 3 days Goodbye to their parents while Veena was still not very okay with the plan of leaving these chimpanzees alone at home.
Just when Vivek started the engine, Veena reminded the kids with a stern voice, " Don't you people dare to mess up my house.."

"Don't worry mom, this is not the first time you are leaving us alone at home, we are grown up now..."  Reyansh said and Amoha also nodded.

As the sound of the car's engine faded into the distance, Amoha and Reyansh exchanged a determined look, unfazed by their mother's final glare from the window.

HEYAAA GUYSSSS THIS IS YOUR AUTHORR!!!!!

BTW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER???
(Ahh this is my first time writing a book so I'm feeling a little awkward idk whyy....You guys are liking it right???) 

And also the next chapter will be interesting as Amoha's Girlies will be entering the chapter and let me tell you.....these five together are BLAST! so stay tuned ....

BYEEEEE LOVEEE YAAA MWAHHHH!!!!

Do VOTE !!
(it matters a lot.)

Comment!!!
(it motivates me to keep writing)