𝐢𝐢. i'm combing through the braids of lies

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐑𝐏𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍. Her anxiety gnawed at her, twisting her thoughts into darker possibilities. She wandered through the grand halls of Asgard, her eyes scanning every corner and shadow, hoping for a glimpse of familiar faces.

As she turned a corner, her heart skipped a beat. There, far down the corridor, she spotted a figure moving with a deliberate, almost secretive pace. It was Loki. Relief washed over her, brightening her face.

“Loki!” she called out, her voice echoing off the ornate walls. But Loki did not respond. He continued walking, his steps purposeful and unwavering. Vivica quickened her pace, her footsteps a soft patter against the marble floor, but she was careful not to startle him. She followed him, her concern growing.

She watched as he approached the massive, intricately carved doors of the Vault. Loki paused for a moment before pushing the doors open and slipping inside. Vivica stopped in her tracks, a frown creasing her brow. What could he possibly be doing in there?

Her mind raced with possibilities, each more troubling than the last. Something was off. Determined to find out what was going on, she decided to wait for him. She stepped back, moving a little further down the corridor, out of immediate sight but close enough to keep an eye on the door.

As she waited, her thoughts drifted to their childhood, to the times when Loki’s tricks were harmless and often amusing. She remembered how he would make illusions of butterflies to cheer her up or read to her on nights she couldn't fall asleep. But those days seemed so distant now.

Vivica paced slowly, her sandals scuffing lightly against the polished floor as she absentmindedly traced shapes with her toes. Her thoughts were a tangled mess of worry and confusion, and she hadn’t noticed her father slip into the Vault.