just like heaven ☆

intro / background anywyas
[basically this is a joke w/ my friend but shhh okay so]

༺☆༻

I' V E BEEN HERE BEFORE A FEW TIMES...
mikey davis and tom delonge have always had a big passion for music, and have always been more of acquaintances than friends. tom would somehow always show up in mikeys life, whether he wanted him to or not. tom's always been sorta, loud, if thats a fitting enough word. there was something about him mikey thought he'd always remember. mikey and tom went to the same high school, that was until tom got kicked out for attending a basketball game totally wasted. mikey had no idea he'd ever see tom again. that was until, a member of mikey's 'just for fun' garage band, mark hoppus, possibly changed the course of his life forever. august of '92, mikey was taking on his shift at the local record store in their town near san diego. mark worked his shift later, why would he be there now? to see mikey, duh, but mikey couldn't place why mark could've possibly needed him now and couldn't wait till their band practice later. mark had dragged a guy with him into the store, which took mikey only a few short seconds to place a name on a face. holy shit, it was the asshole from his old school? tom didn't seem to recognize as quickly, but when he did, it was obvious. however, mark seemed excited enough to introduce them even though mikey and toms expressions proved the total opposite.

after some time, as you'd expect the plot of a love story to go, they... tolerated each other. more than tolerated each other, within a week of mark pushing them together they'd already become basically best friends. when they'd see each other they'd continue conversations like nothing and already had inside jokes as if they knew each other their whole lives. which, they did, but you get the ordeal. it was like a trio at this point. mark, mikey, and tom. maybe they could start a band, they'd speculate. like, a real one. not mikeys garage band. outside of the three, they had a few friends who worked at the record store with them and knew them, but it was clear the trio was THE trio. time passed and they were technically considered adults now, if that's what you'd call an 18 year old in 1993. college didn't really work out for any of them but mark, so after toms ex girlfriend dumped him and mikey couldn't afford to pay shitty apartments rent by himself- they decided the best solution was to move in together. and it's been like that ever since.

maybe even more now, yknow?

༺☆༻

༺☆༻

the sillies :3

mikey davis ༊*·˚

mikey davis *·˚

༺☆༻

tom delonge *·˚

                                           ༺☆༻

༺☆༻

༺☆༻

"hey, dude, i burned ya this a couple hours ago..."

༺☆༻

M I X T A P E <3

Just Like Heaven - The Cure
All Outta Angst - NOFX
Promises - Fugazi
I'm The One - Descendents
Sometimes Always - Jesus & Mary Chain
Elegia - New Order

Revolve - Melvins
You- Bad Religion
Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
The Promise - When In Rome
This Love - Pantera
Always - blink-182

༺☆༻

coming soon trust...