Chapter 6: who are you

While they were drinking, a girl came up to Jay and said "Babe. What are you doing here? I've been calling you since forever."

Jay looked at her in confusion while Yunjin was a little just a little pissed off. "She looks awfully familiar." She said to herself,

"Excuse me ,but who are you?" Jay asked then she looked at him in shock. "It's me, Emily. You're a girlfriend duh, and what are you doing with her? How many times have I told you not to be around her"

Jay  Looked shocked. "Wow, you've changed."

She then looked at him with  her awful smile "Do you like my glow up?" Yunjin then laughs her ass out "What's so funny?"
Emily looked at her pissed off.
"Glow up? I think you can glow down by looking at your body and hair.You look like alive chicken caught on fire and don't get me started with your big ass lips that look like a mouth of a duck."

With those words, Jay fell off. His chair holding his stomach Yunjin looked at him in confusion. "Aaah... I can't." Jay screamed  while losing his cool.

"That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life." Jay said trying to get up

"Whatever, plus, I wasn't talking to you so don't, butt in OK?" Yunjin rolled her eyes. "All right. Then I'll leave" She grabbed her phone And things and was about to walk away, but someone held her wrist.It was Jay  then he looked at Emily.

"If you have something to say, say it in front of my girlfriend." Yunjin eyes widened and looked at him signaling him of what is he talking about.

Emily then had the audacity to say. "She's your girlfriend.That'll break up with her and come back to me.I need you-" "for my money and who the fuck are you to tell me to break up with the only person who cared about me the whole time, lls go outside and touch grass"

Emily was boiling the walked away.

Yunjin then looked back at him then she faked a smile and hit him in the leg "Ow- what was that for?" "Don't ever say shit like that again or you'll be dead." "Well it's already out you know" Yunjin rolled her eyes