❦. twenty-five

don't forget to vote and comment 💌

3 years later...

Ariana's pov.

"So, Ariana. London's been so great to you! Would you be opened to living here full time?" The interviewer asks me, making me let out a small laugh.

"I would love to, life's been great and peaceful here. I love it here, Avalon too but we have to go back to the US at some point. Our family is over there, everything she knows is over there. Don't be fooled by that lil' British accent she now has. She definitely spent too much time around Cynthia and at school." I laugh, thinking about my daughter copying Cynthia's way of speaking.

"I understand, I bet she misses Y/n a lot when she's here." The interviewer says and I nod at her words, a smile creeping on my face.

"Oh, she really does... Y/n is everything to her." I think of all the times we came back home to the US and how Y/n was always waiting for her at the airport, always standing with a gift. Avalon can never sit tight during our flights back to LA, she only talks about seeing her Titi.

"How's coparenting going for the two of you?" She continues and I blush, I knew they were going to ask invasive questions, I mean... I've been off the grid for three years.

"It's going good, we have a great balance." I give her a short answer, signifying that I don't want to talk about it.

The rest of the interview goes by without any more weird questions and I get to speak about Wicked a lot more.

"Mammy!" Avalon cheers as she sees me walking inside my dressing room. The interview ended a few minutes ago and I had to give the equipment back.

"Hello, my love." I smile, crouching down to her as she hugs my leg tightly. "I watched you on TV! The lady even said Titi's name." She plays with the hem of my dress, a smile on her face.

"I know! They're just like you, always talking and asking about your auntie. Have you had any snack? I'm hungry." I ruffle her hair and just like when she was a baby, she whines and pushes my hand away.

"Stop!" She stomps her foot and I giggle, leaning down to kiss her. "I have, I had candies, I had strawberries and Mammy... The chocolates are not good at all. They have oranges in them." I scrunch my face, we both hate this kind of chocolate.

"Thank you for telling me! I won't eat them." I kiss her cheeks and she melts into me. "Mom?" I hum in response and she looks up at me. "When are we getting on the plane to see Titi? She said she has a surprise for me, I need to know!" She pouts and I sigh, ever since we called Y/n she has been asking me this about ten times a day.

Y/n promised her some kind of surprise and honestly I don't even know what it is, I haven't even asked.

"Next Sunday, but baby, don't think too much about this surprise or else the week is going to feel very loooong. Ok?" I shake her body and she giggles. "Fine. Where are we going now?" I stand up and take her by the hand.

We walk out of the room and walk through the studio to go to our van.

"Home! I'm done working for today. You and I are going to have some girl time, how about... We take a bubble bath! We get our matching swimsuits on and we can play all you want." Avalon cheers loudly at my words, the staff and her nanny all turn around, alerted by the noise.

"Missy, what has Y/nn told you about screaming?" I reprimand her and she sighs. "Tone it down, lil girl." She imitates her aunt and I laugh, she does actually sound like Y/n.

"Mammy? Will Jazzy be home?" Avalon asks me as we sit in the van. I buckle her in her car seat, my eyebrows raised at her tone. She sounds defeated.

"No, she's in Los Angeles, remember?" I tell her, sitting in front of her. I buckle myself, searching for my phone in my purse.