𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ─ 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

[ three, letters from no one ]

Knowing what was next, Aemma buried her face in her hands and groaned quietly in exasperation, dreading her family's comments and looks.

She wasn't looking forward to her demons becoming someone else's, burrowing their claws into their skin like they often did with her and bringing the worst out of them. They were hungry little things, her demons, and she knew there would be no shielding the people inside this room.

[Cut back to the Dursley family's house. Aunt Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in. Dudley is crying --because he is cold and wet-- and wrapped up in a towel.]

Petunia: [assuring a distressed Dudley] It's all right, sweetheart. Let's get you out of those terrible clothes.

[They walk in the living room. Aemma and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Aemma against a wall, grabbing her by the hair.]

Aemma: Ow!

Vernon: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Aemma: I swear, I don't know! [Vernon snarls] One minute, the glass was there and then it was gone! It was like magic!

[Vernon scoffs at this, shoves Aemma in the cupboard under the stairs and slams the door]

Vernon: There's no such thing as magic! [he blackens out the vent on the door]

It was as if the Gods themselves had unleashed unbridled chaos on the previously silent room; most people had long since abandoned any semblance of composure in favour of their wrath or sadness.

Rhaenyra was filled with rage and hatred that were slowly curling around her heart, a call for blood that demanded an answer and found an echo in the hearts of those who cared for Lucerys. "That man must pay for what he just did to my daughter!" She roared.

Daemon, more dragon than man, was barely trying to control his anger. Lips curled into an intimidating snarl, he stared at the man on the screen while compiling a mental list of all the ways he could make him suffer before he rid the world of him.

A sudden wave of nausea overtook Aegon, bile rising up his throat. His body slightly trembled as he watched a scene he knew very well. When he finally managed to think coherently again, he found himself wondering just how much he had in common with his niece in this new life of hers.

As threats, resentful, and pitiful comments became the new soundtrack of the moment, an overwhelmed Aemma focused on the support offered by her best friends and boyfriend. "Thank you," She whispered to them, her gratitude going beyond that day.