Fighter of Darkness

Night~

Hello!! You must be the visitor! I'm Night! I hope you're liking it here so far. It's a pretty nice place, but sometimes we have to fight. Don't worry, we're not fighting each other. We have to fight the Darkness. It appears randomly and slowly swallows up this entire place. Elora is basically helpless against it, so we fight it off to make sure she lives another day. Once or twice she was almost fully consumed....it got really scary here...but I led everyone else in an attack and finally saved her. I didn't do it alone though. Someone on the outside seemed to be helping. Out of the Darkness came words. They were helpful, and caring. Words like "Micro", "Dallas", "Alex", and others floated through, making gaps in the Darkness. Through those cracks and holes we were able to defeat it. I don't know who those people were who helped Elora, but I wanna thank them. Otherwise we'd lose the person who cares for us....you're able to go outside, right? Could you find those people and thank them? Please? Without them Elora would be long gone and we would cease to exist....You will? Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much this means to me. Elora is a very special human..and I'm willing to protect her at any cost. Again, thank you. Sorry for taking up so much of your time!! I'll be going now! Goodbye, visitor!