27. Truth

After one eternity I'm posting😭

Yoongi looked at Jimin immediately when his mother slowed up with her creepy smirk.
She is the same behind Yoongi and Jimin she just can't afford the love they both have for each other because she never get that love then how will she able to see that for her everyone is behind money nothing is more important than money for her not even her own child Jimin and Seokjin she just used both of them.

Jimin looked back when his eyes met with Yoongi who is saying that he can do it through his eyes. This time they can't back off when she herself came in their trap.

"Mom............are you here" Jimin said in low voice while tears are threatening to fall from his eyes make his mother smirk.

"Yes son its me" she came towards him and lean down to his level when his eyes screaming disgust for his own mother but she is too blind to see that in front of the victory which is all trap for her.

It says when you too blind in your greed with instant they fall down and right now its happening with his mother.

"Mom...what all this why they all kidnapped me and Yoongi like this" Jimin low voice somewhere melt his mother heart for 0.00 seconds but she didnt listen that.

She smirked and back off before pulling Yoongi hair harshly thinking that it would hurt him but nothing happened like that.

"What happen with your face expressions Dear Mother-in-law" his deep yet scary voice make Jimin mother gulped but still smirk didn't left from her face.

"Just wow Min Yoongi tied here in front of me life at gun point but that smirk is not leaving from your face aren't you too much daring" Jimin rolled his eyes when he can feel how is mother scared because of Yoongi aura but still pretending to be winner in the game.

"Tsk..... do you think you can scare Min Yoongi like this never" she immiedietly back off and came in front of Jimin.

"See I told you Jimin how cruel he is. He still is not caring how you being tied in front of me but him being selfish. Didn't I warned you before not to love him" Jimin wanted to tell her that he is not getting trap in her game again but decided to keep his mouth shut. Let his mother playing that game which she is will lost soon.

"W.....what wrong he did mother. I know he loves me" Jimin said in low voice make His mother gritted his teeth make Jimin smirk internally because he know he is triggering his mother.

"Love.....love fck this love. Nothing exist like this in this world. He just using you Jimin to kill me don't you know your father and him are already meet their hands to destroy me. Tell me my child aren't you happy that I'm in front of you"

she immiedietly opened Jimin rope and free him before hugging him. If it would be old Jimin he will definitely melt here and tell his mother that how much he missed her but now he know how selfish and cruel she is. So he hugged her hesitant.

While on the other side Yoongi looking at him with concerned look he know how much Jimin loves his mother and how the worst she is playing with his heart.

He really wanted to shoot her at this moment but he is waiting for sometime more before excuting his plan.

"Mom....but why you tied us like this you could tell me that you are here. Do you know how much I hate dad that he never let me meet you" he said in his low voice making his mother smirked internally thinking that Jimin is finally falling in her trap but the next sentence of Jimin make her smirk disappeared and Yoongi smile darkly.

"But not anymore because the real truth is in front of me" his voice changed in something else which hurt his mother but still she is not believing that.

Just some more parts left to end this story❤️