PROLOUGE

(me and my friend who is writing this with me talk about our imaginary dicks and what we will do with them. Don't be surprised if i or my friend says some very...interesting things$

3RD PERSON POV:

Two girls sat on a bed, their faces horrified after watching 2 episodes of Yarichin Bitch Club.

Zuri, the shorter one, and Lana, the taller one both looked at the computer that had been slammed down in trauma.

"Never again." Lana said, pulling the covers over her body and closing her eyes hoping to think of anything else but what they just watched. She struggled to fall into the calming sleep she had hoped for.

"This is why we don't watch stuff in videos that say "Don't Watch this Anime"." Zuri muttered and pulling the covers over her body as well and falling asleep quickly.

"Good night, pookie."

"Night, boo-boo bear."

The two girls went to sleep hoping to never have to remember about the monstrosity they had just watched.

MORNING

Lana woke up first, yawning and stretch. She went to grab her phone and check the time.

7:23...i'm up early.
She thought.

She got up and realized that the room she and her friend were in was not her room.

Her face went from tried to a mix of terrified and confused.

"The fuck! Zuri! Get your ass up!"
Lana screamed.

After yelling, Lana realized her voice was more...boyish. She touch her throat to feel an adam's apple.

"AHHHHHH!"
Lana yelled again and ran, looking for a bathroom. After running the bathroom she looked in the mirror to see a twink.

I'm a twink. I'm a hot twink, but still HOW THE FUCK AM I A MAN!?

Lana thoughts continued to race until it clicked.

If i'm a man does that mean...

Lana pulled her sweatpants and underwear down to reveal a cock.

Lana gagged at how it looked.

I knew how they looked but i didn't think i would have one in my own...why is it so ugly!!

Lana screamed again and ran to the room the misery started in.

"ZURI WAKE YO BITCH ASS UP!"

"What the hell are you yelling for this his early in the morning? And why the hell do you sound like femboy?!"

Zuri finally woke up and screamed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!! WHERES LANA!!"

"I AM LANA DUMB ASS!"

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE TRANS!?"

"IM NOT I WOKE UP LIKE THIS.."

The two girls, or boys sat there for a second before simultaneously yelling...

"WOKE UP LOOKING LIKE THIS SO DON'T GET UNDER MY SKIN!!"

The two boys laughed at their XG quote before getting serious again.

"How the hell did we turn into boys?"
Zuri asked.

Lana shrugged and response and pulled Zuri up off the bed only to have to look up to see Zuri.

"No."
Lana said realizing a crucial thing was missing.

"I'm taller than you."
Zuri said, a smirking painted in his face.

"Talk about my new height and I will stuff my dick so far up your ass you'll be screaming for more...oh yeah! I can actually do that now because i have a dick so don't test me."

Zuri rolled his eyes, grabbed Lana's hand and was about to take him to get some food before looking at something in confusion.

Lana noticed Zuri's confused looked and turned around to see a cute puppy.

Lana's eyes lit up at the sight and he quickly gave his hand out for the dog to sniff.

The dog sniffed it before snuggling against the hand making Lana squeal.

Picking up the dog, Lana hugged it and was about to leave for food before Zuri stopped him.

"Don't you think it's a little odd how we suddenly have a cute dog in the apartment, when we didn't have one at home.?"
Zuri acknowledged, looking at the dog with suspicious eyes.

"You thought of that quickly."
Said the dog, its voice sounding robotic.

Lana stopped petting the dog and gave it an alarmed look.

He placed the dog on the floor, before dusting his hands off.

"Am i hallucinating or did the dog just speak and not bark?"
Lana questioned, making Zuri give her a look that agreed with her words.

"Hello Lana and Zuri, I'm Jordan. I am your transport dog. I have transported you to the world of-"

"What the hell do you mean, 'transport dog'!"
Zuri said making air quotes.

"Yeah how they hell do you transport us to another damn body and place!?"
Lana said glaring at the dog.

"Did you two not read the rules of the website?"
Jordan inquired, before doing a dog stretch.

Lana slowly turned toward Zuri giving him a mad  face.

" 'I read the rules we'll be fine.' you said. Look at us now Zuri."

"Our regular website was down, and that's the first site they recommended!"
Zuri protested.

Lana sighed before turning his attention back to Jordan.

"Give us the gist of the rules."
Lana said, sitting on the bed while Zuri followed.

"Sure! So on our website you watch a anime. The anime you watch you are transported too. Your mind is transported to another body that is one, made just for you, and two, fits the plot of said anime.

You have to complete the task you are given, to go back to your original world. Currently your world is frozen, it will not move again until you have completed your task."

The dog said matter as factly.

"Okay well that explains it."
Lana said, relaxing while Zuri stayed stiff.

"Lana, don't you remember what anime we watched before going to sleep."
Zuri whispered giving Lana an anxious look.

Lana thought for a second before his mind came up to the conclusion of what happened.

"We're in YBC."
Zuri and Lana said at the same time, both wanting to sob at their mistake.