Chapter 4

"Just a little touch, it won't hurt much I promise." He said trying to kiss me. "You are so beautiful." He moaned, against my neck.

"No! Get off me!" I repeated, speaking through clenched teeth.

I tried pushing him off me with all the strength I could muster but It wasn't enough, it didn't move him more than two inches away from me. I was slim, and young. I was only twelve why did I think I could fight him.

"Get of me now." I shrieked. Fear, desperation they were all the things I was feeling. Things that my little mind couldn't quite grasp in it's entirety.

"Please, I love you, I won't hurt you." He whispered.

"Get up or I'll scream and you know Aunt Lisa will hear me." I warned, glaring angrily at him.

My brothers were sleeping peacefully beside me and I didn't want to wake them up to the horrible scene playing before me now.

They were so young, I could not afford to expose them to something so awful.

I tried to sound as stern and confident as I could in such a risky situation. I was scared, really scared_my heart stopped beating.

I had to bank on my instincts that he was afraid of his brothers wife. I felt that he didn't want to get in trouble with Aunt Lisa.

I was right, he was afraid of her.

He stopped moving and relief rushed through me like river flowing down rocks, you can not imagine how relieved I was. Although I continued to keep up an impassive face even though I could hear my heart pounding in my ears.

"I'm sorry please don't scream and don't tell her please." He begged. Fear evident in his face and voice. I almost didn't feel too repulsed by his presence. He didn't stop looking at me for a second. He was expecting me to scream but I was not stupid. He would hurt me if I screamed; I knew it.

"OK I won't tell her." I promised. I knew I was lying through my teeth. I definitely would tell Aunt Lisa what he tried to do to me immediately I awoke, that was if I slept at all, but he didn't need to know that. He didn't need to know that I was not as naive as he thought.

I could't believe I trusted him, and to think my aunt had a daughter younger than I was. I felt sad for her, she didn't know she was harbouring a bad man.

He laid down on the rug again but this time I didn't make the same mistake of closing my eyes. I watched him from my peripheral vision and I felt his eyes on me too. His eyes on me felt like they were hands and I had never been so afraid.

I had to act like I didn't understand what he tried to do. The truth be told then I didn't really understand what he tried to do to me, but I knew that whatever he tried to do was wrong.

I was 12 which kind of explains my naivety, and my parents had been a little too strict so I wasn't really exposed to things like this.