━━━━༺ Part 13 : have to pay ༻━━━━

Author's pov :

You were trying to sleep after whatever you heard and saw. You were confirmed that your brother was ill and you couldn't give him much stress so you decided to talk with Taehyung.

The room was dark. You were feeling uneasy. You heard some noises. You got up from the bed and took steps towards the bathroom. There was nobody instead there you saw some blood drops near the tab of the basin. You got near it and turned on the tab to clean it. You thought, may be it's color cuz you were painting a while ago. You washed hands 30 mins ago in that basin. So it might be that red color.

You went to your room after freshen up. Getting into the room the first thing you saw which caused your body to shiver from fear was :

In the mirror 🪞 of your room it was written, "YOU HAVE TO PAY!!!" with blood or red color whatever we don't know. You couldn't control and shouted with all your force :

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Listening your scream maids came to your help.

Maid : "Ma'am what happened?"

You were numb at this point. You didn't say anything just pointed at the mirror. The maid too was shocked to see such.

Maid : *to other maids "Check carefully if someone is here. What are you waiting for hurry!!! "

That maid come to comfort you but you were looking at everyone with a blank face.

Maid : "It can be a thief ma'am. Calm down." *Caressing your hair.

You were silent all the time as if you knew whose deed it was. You then again went to sleep.

Next morning :

You woke up with a headache but found nobody at the house. You started panicking. You went downstairs and saw a pool of blood. Everyone was dead. You hit someone's feet while walking by accident and stumbled a bit. You looked at the person carefully. Your heart stopped beating after knowing it was Tae in that lifeless State.

You went further and saw that demon who used to haunt you with a smirk plastered on his face. Next to him was sitting your brother, your jin Oppa who was unconscious. Jungkook was pointing his gun at Jin and was going to shoot. Seems like your voice stuck in your throat you couldn't utter a single word. He shooted Jin in the head.

And you screamed :

"Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooo"

___________________________

Y/n got up from bed while panting heavily. So it was a dream. You aren't recovered of whatever you saw yesterday night. You forbidden the maid to tell anything to Jin or Taehyung. You were feeling uneasy. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door and became alert. You clutched the bedsheet with both your hands, your heart stopped beating at that time. You heard a voice suddenly.

?? : "Y/n !!! Y/n!!! You okay?"

You felt some relief after listening his calming voice.

Y/n : "Oppa come inside!!!!"

As long as Jin entered your room, you got up suddenly stumbled a bit but hug her quickly. Jin hugged you back too and started caressing your hair.

"What happened y/n?"

You were sobbing in his embrace like you always do. His embrace was home for you. You always longed for love but you didn't get it from anywhere. Now that your brother loved you. You didn't want to lose him.

Y/n : "Oppa!!!! "*Sob* "I had a "*sob* "I had a ...." *Sob

Jin : "Nightmare?" *While caressing your back.

You didn't say anything just you were silent. You didn't want to imagine that horrible dream of losing your only family.

Jin : "Y/n !! It's ok. It happens."

Jin hugged you more tighter than before.

Y/n : "Oppa just promise one thing...."

You said while making puppy eyes. You behave like a child in front of your brother. Not to mention if Jungkook see this kind of behaviour of yours than God knows what will happen to him.

Jin : "And now what my little princess want?"

You looked straight into Jin's eyes. There was affection, love, care. All you longed for your whole life and now you were getting it.

Y/n : "You won't leave me oppa like our parents, like everyone, like song corporation, like Mr Park.... ... PROMISE?"

Jin didn't say anything and was confused at first.

Jin : "I promise you my dear sister. I won't leave you. If I leave you at any point of my life, there will be a person who love you more than me. He will care for you, buy chocolates for you, listen to your every story and will always be there to protect you from EVIL. I PROMISE!!!!!!"

You were on the verge to cry at his promise. But suddenly someone interrupted you.

?? : "Sorry I disturbed you two siblings."

Tae was taking his leave but jin called him.

Jin : "Tae wait. Don't you wanna say something?"

Tae became anxious and started looking here and there but jin was giving him dangerous stare 🫣. Poor Tae couldn't escape.

Tae : "Ahm!! Y/n !! I want to say!! To say that!!!!"

Tae looked at your puffy eyes and was worried looking at your direction.
He quickly got there and cupped your cheeks. You were kind of shocked. Tae gritted his teeth after seeing you in that condition.

Tae : "Were you crying? Who caused you to cry? Is that because of ......"

Y/n : "Tae I am fine. You don't have to mention him."

You guessed about whom he was talking about but you didn't want him to even mention his name.

Jin : "I have some work. I am leaving."

Saying this , jin left from there and you were dumbfounded about why jin left you alone with Tae. Tae again took the initiative.

Tae : "Y/n!!! Will you be my partner at the party of Yoon corporation? It's important and I have nobody to go with.."

You didn't want to go but you needed distraction from your terrible thoughts that's why you decided to go.

Y/n : "Tae I haven't brought my party clothes...."

Before you could complete Tae clapped his hands and the maids brought a pretty dress for you and you were again questioning :

Is it real??

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨ To be continued¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

Please vote and show your love in the comment section ❣️.

Yours 변초희 🖤.