Introduction

Hi, everyone! Welcome to The Doe Identity!

First of all, thank you so much for giving this book a try. It really means the world to me! *hugs*

This book is a rewrite of my book Dancing with the Dead, but even if you've read Dancing with the Dead before, you'll find plenty of fresh storylines and new, interesting characters in this one.

Again, thanks for giving my book a chance. Hope you enjoy it! ;)

~BLURB~

When the spirit of a comatose man shows up in front of her as a ghost, Alexis Howard is determined to help him find his identity. Little does she know, she's about to get more than she bargains for.

***

Alexis Howard can see the dead. A gift that has done her more harm than good. Having been forced to move into a strange small town because of it, Alexis vows to cut all contact with the world of the dead. It's easy at first, especially since there don't seem to be any ghosts in Casa Nova. That is until a comatose patient of hers shows up as one.

No, he's not dead. He's just semi-dead. And he has no idea who he is. Oh, and the police think he's a cold-blooded criminal who's involved in the disappearance of a 17-year-old girl.

Believing otherwise, Alexis decides to help the spirit find his identity and becomes embroiled in the search for the missing girl. Her investigation also leads to a meeting with a peculiar cat, who seems to be much older than she looks.

Just what exactly is the connection between the three? What kind of a cat gets shot and shows up without so much as a scratch a few days later? More importantly, who is John Doe?