Flicker ✧ - Chapter 2

Author's POV: ✯

You looked down, fidgeting your fingers as you waited for the explanation they owed you. Just then, you felt cold hands on your shoulders. It sent shivers down your spine. Looking up, it was Heeseung, looking down at you with a smirk formed on the corner of his lips.

You stayed still, feeling uncomfortable as you then tried to calm yourself down in many ways but you felt like you would have a fever again by his touch. Until another pair of hands came by your arms, then going to your hand. It was Sunghoon, your hands were cold and he knew that, but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

All you wanted was an explanation, but why were they touching you like this? It made you feel feverish again. Besides, they got close so fast that you didn't even have time to react or notice their movements when they got closer.

"Your hands are cold," Sunghoon says, grabbing your hand and holding it with his, trying to ease your tensed fingers. You felt Heeseung's hand now heading towards your neck. It felt really uncomfortable that you couldn't move at all.

Heeseung then chuckled, upon seeing the reaction you had by their touches. It only made them want to continue further.

"P-please, I- I just want to hear the explanation..." You mumbled, your words were in a stutter, struggling to maintain calm under their touch.

"You have no clue do you?" Heeseung says, his hand was now on your shoulders again, holding you firmly in place. "We mentioned before. Your father sold you to us," Sunghoon spoke.

You thought this was all ridiculous, but your father was nowhere to be seen, he didn't even try to look for you these past few days? He would, right?

Just then, tears fell down on your eyes. Your father whom you trusted and loved had completely forgotten and betrayed her. It felt like it was your first time feeling this.

Sunghoon wiped your tears with a cloth, looking at you intently while you wept. "Ah, you look pretty too when you cry," Sunghoon says. You felt hopeless, you didn't want to believe these guys, but what can you do anyways?

Heeseung then patted You gently on your back, stroking your hair. "Don't worry, we'll take great care of you here," Heeseung says, an attempt to comfort you. Well, you felt exactly the opposite.

"This is nonsense! My father would never do anything like that!" You shouted. Standing up from your seat and turning to them with a furious expression formed on your face, your fists clenched.

Heeseung chuckled at your reaction, as if knowing that you'd throw a tantrum. He crossed his arms as he looked at you while you were standing and looking at them with a stern look on your face.

Sunghoon, was intrigued by your reaction, finding your stubborn attitude amusing, since it was new for him to see you in a state like this.

"Look, your father owes both our family a huge money that is impossible to even pay for him. So he sold you to us instead," Heeseung explained further, now handing you a paper contract with your father's signature already signed on it.

You grabbed it and read it from top to bottom. It was an official contract and this was even legal? You couldn't believe it. Your father really sold you just like that, well, the paper had said that you were now the responsible one for handling the debt. You were enraged. Was this even possible?

Before you could rip the paper into pieces in frustration, Sunghoon grabbed it from you, throwing it to the side as he held your cold hands. "Even if you tear it, there's no use, you'll just hurt yourself," Sunghoon says, trying to calm you down.

You felt furious at everything. "What are your intentions?" You asked, backing away from Sunghoon.

Heeseung and Sunghoon looked at each other before turning towards you again. Heeseung smirked while Sunghoon just crossed his arms.

"It's simple, you just have to do what you're told, and there, you'll live peacefully," Heeseung says, then walking towards you again.

You stepped back until you eventually hit the wall behind, only getting cornered by the two men. "W- What kind of things are you going to make me do?" you ask what seems to be the obvious, your tone now shifting to nervousness.

Heeseung chuckled as he then reached to grab your chin, making you look up at him. "You know what lovers do, right? Just do us stuffs like that and you'll be able to live your life just as before," he replied, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

You furrowed your brows, looking at him feeling ridiculed. Those were inappropriate stuffs that they wanted for you to do for them, and you definitely did not like the sound of it.

"You have no right to refrain. Your body is basically ours anyway," Heeseung added, noticing the look on her face. Sunghoon stepped in and pushed Heeseung away from you. "Let's make her process things first before we act impulsive," Sunghoon says, trying to keep Heeseung from pushing you further.

Heeseung sighed, then turned to leave the room. Sunghoon turned to you, his expressions were of concern. "Are you alright? I know it's hard to take in, but you'll have to get used to it," he says, then leading you to take a seat.

"You can continue living like before, but the difference is you'll have to live in this house. And, well, you'll also have to do the things we want you to do... As mentioned before--" Before Sunghoon could finish his sentence, you interrupted, "For how long do I have to stay here?" You asked, your expressions serious as you avoided his gaze.

Sunghoon stayed quiet for a moment, studying your facial expressions, noticing how nervous you got. Sunghoon didn't want to tell you for how long. You just might think that you were just some kind of sex toy for them.

You looked at him. His silence gave you answers. You looked down again on the floor, becoming more anxious. You knew you were going to stay here for as long as they liked, given to his expressions.

Sunghoon noticed your anxiousness grow, so he decided to calm you down, holding both your hands and massaging it to ease her tension.

"I know this is all new to you, but don't be anxious, I promise you'll be fine here, okay, Juuya?" Sunghoon says, smiling at you. You turned to him with a mix of disbelief and surprise. He just called you a name you used only on your social media. Could he possibly stumble upon your social media account?

Your account has only over a thousand followers on your dump account that was named 'Juuya'. It was also in private mode so only your followers can see what you post. There was no way he was one of your followers. "... How do you know that?" You asked.

"I follow all your social media accounts. Including the one that was in private," Sunghoon replied, then reaching for his pocket, he showed you a selfie that you posted on your dummy account a few weeks ago. "I have tons of pictures of you from your social media accounts. I'm practically obsessed with you, Ju Eun," Sunghoon whispered, then putting your picture inside his pocket again. Sunghoon ruffled your hair before he left the room, finally leaving you alone.

You were bewildered by what you just heard, and these men were totally insane. How can someone be so obsessed with a random person on the internet? And why would someone even do this to a human being? Why did things go all wrong? What did you do to deserve these sudden turn of events?

You approached the door, trying to open it, but it was locked. You looked around on the room, looking for vents or windows, but unfortunately, the windows were also locked. They only opened it whenever there were people in the room with you.

You sat on the bed, feeling frustrated and anxious. Your mind was filled with thoughts that you couldn't just brush off. This was all too complicated and difficult for you to figure out. Whatever you did, your mind was only clouded with depressing amd stressful thoughts.