Fate ✧ - Chapter 3

Author's POV: ✯

You suddenly thought of something, a plan you thought that would help you at least get out of this room.

A woman would serve you dinner usually around this time. You didn't have any source of clock in the room, but you knew the schedule of who will come by, based on your observations on the past few days that you were here.

So you hid to a nearby closet that was by the door, knowing the woman would arrive sooner. You heard the door unlocking, you peeked through the closet door, and as expected, it was the woman who was serving you food.

The woman looked around, holding the tray of food she had then placing it on the table. "Ms. Han?" The woman called out, looking for you.

When the lady started looking for you from a great distance, you sneakily got off the closet and ran to the opened door, closing it and locking it behind you as you left the room.

You looked around, looking at your surroundings, and the hallways looked as if you were in a palace. But then noticing another maid from afar, you immediately ran somewhere to hide yourself.

The maid heard the banging sounds and callings through the room where you stayed at so she opened it. They were all alarmed when they heard that you were missing that everyone was looking for you frantically.

While you stayed hidden in the same place. It was a small space, but you fit well in it, and fortunately, no one came to check on it.

A few moments came by, you then decided to take a peak on the outside, only to hear the maids' conversation. "If we don't find her, Heeseung will kill us," then one of the voices chimed in, "I think Sunghoon would murder us instead."

"You idiots, check the surveillance camera," a new voice came from behind them. The maids immediately nodded and headed.

You were alerted that you had to leave your hiding spot for now so you crept out your hiding space as you then made your way to the stairway. A lady behind you was already trying to catch up with you, so you ran downstairs, to wherever you can go until you bumped into someone.

"Where do you think you're going, darling?" a man's voice spoke in front of her. You looked up only to see Heeseung standing in front.

Heeseung turned to the lady that was after her, "You can go, I'll take it from here," he says, then grabbing your hand to pull you up from the floor.

He turned his gaze to you, now smiling softly. He grabbed your other hand firmly then led you outside. "You caused a ruckus earlier. If you wanted to go out so bad, you could've just asked the maids," He said, still holding your hand.

You followed him out but once they were out, you immediately let go of his grip that was holding your hand. "... They don't even speak to me, and you expect them to allow my request?" You replied, your tone stoic.

Heeseung chuckled at your sarcastic response. Noticing how you let go of his hand, he just felt amused even more. "I'll make sure to make them talk next time. I gave them a wrong order, I'm sorry," Heeseung replied, his eyes fixated on you.

You only ignored his words and looked elsewhere, feeling uncomfortable by his gaze again. The air was in complete silence for a while, until Heeseung decided to break it. "You're outside, now what do you want to do, hm?" Heeseung asked, his gaze turning to the sky.

"Run away far away from you," you replied, your gaze turning to the surroundings. There was a water fountain, and it looked really luxurious. Every bit of the house screamed expensive and luxurious, which only made you feel even more worse.

Heeseung chuckled at your response, finding your stubborn attitude adorable and endearing, which only made his desires for you grow. "You have 1 minute to run away from me, but if I catch you, you'll have to sleep with me tonight," Heeseung offered, turning to look at you again.

As expected, your expressions were of ridiculed. Was that an order or an offer? You didn't like the idea at all, and you wouldn't risk that. "It's an order," Heeseung added, knowing you, you wouldn't do that at all.

You shook your head, turning towards Heeseung with your brows curled. "That's not fair, please don't do this," you pleaded, turning to him with an expression that is hopeless.

Heeseung only smirked upon seeing you plead like this, makes him want to see more of it. The way you're screaming onto his name while you're under him. "It's either you escape successfully, or sleep with me whether you like it or not," he replied, then holding your cheeks. "You don't want to waste your breath, do you? Then I suggest you don't run away, you know it's impossible anyways," he added.

You contemplated for a moment. He was right, 1 minute wasn't enough for one to escape such a house or from him. He could've just said that you had to sleep with him but he said it in a different way, maybe he wanted a good chase?

As much as possible, you would want to avoid having sex with him, so you turned to him and took his first offer. "Give me one minute," you say, then running as fast as you can towards the gate. You knew this was useless, but at least you would kill time and not head straight for it.

Heeseung chuckled as he watched you run. He checked his watch and took time in hand. "That foolish girl," he mumbled to himself as he waited for your time to be up.

You knew your fate was already bound, but you still had hopes of escaping. You ran like you never did before, and before you could even reach the gate, someone already caught up with you, holding you from the back.

You turned to see the man that was holding you and Heeseung approaching. "You ran pretty fast," Heeseung says with a smirk as he walked over to you. "A deal's a deal, darling~," he added. Heeseung already knew what you were trying to do, but that didn't stop him from gaining more interest towards your hopeless efforts.

You were escorted back to your room, now the maids cleaning you up in the bubbly tub as Heeseung watched you. His legs were crossed as he looked at you intently.

You felt really uncomfortable with him looking at you while you were in a bath, but fortunately, the bubbles were covering your body.

Not long later, you finished your bath and the maids left the room. Leaving Heeseung and you now alone. Heeseung gestured for you to sit beside him on the bed, and you did so. Your heart was pounding fastly and you knew you were getting anxious again.

"Nervous? Is this your first time?" Heeseung asked, now laying you down the bed. You didn't reply, but Heeseung felt your body tensing up. "Don't worry, it will all feel good. You must've had at least experienced it, right?" He added, a way of trying to reassure you down, but you only felt the exact opposite.

You didn't say a word. you remained silent and Heeseung took note of that. He then decided to go for your neck first, feeling your body quiver from his kiss.

He examined your reactions and expressions, wanting to explore more of you, he put his hand underneath the towel and made it's way onto your breast. He caressed her warm, soft skin, his hand explored all over your body while his lips was all over your neck.