💕I love you but I can't tell you that💕

In school:

2022: 10th Standard

It has been seven years since Vlad, Sage, Keyaa, Ash, and Peyton became best friends.

In their school, the student council for the primary and middle wings is chosen from among the 10th standard students, while the senior council for academics, communications, publications, internal and external competitions, and other areas is chosen from the 12th standard students.

Vlad, Sage, Peyton, Keyaa, and Ash volunteered to be part of the student council and got selected.

The results were announced in the assembly on the Monday of the last week of school before the summer vacations.

The principal stood up on the stage and began announcing, "Good morning, students. It is a lovely day, and I would like to announce the student council for the primary and middle wings as well as the senior wing. First, for the senior wing...." After a few minutes, the principal started announcing the names of the middle and primary wing council.

"Now for the primary and middle wing council. Katy Reynolds for the captain of Sky House, Dora Swansi for the vice captain of Sky House, and representatives for the Sky House are Adrian Walter and Mia Fernandes." All four of them went on stage to a huge round of applause.

The principal continued, "Next we have the Water House. Captain, Peyton Wood. Vice captain, Keyaa Davis and representatives, Shelly Miller and Elizabeth Evans." Sage quickly hugged Keyaa and Peyton before they went on stage. When she turned around, she saw Vlad looking at her with his fingers crossed, and she crossed her fingers in return. Everyone applauded loudly for the Water House leaders as they went on stage.

The principal turned the page in the file she was holding, "Now, we have the Land House. Captain, Vlad Parker. Vice captain, Kate Smith and representatives, Lana Sterling and Raymond Park." As soon as Vlad's name was announced, Sage saw Ash hugging him tightly, but Vlad was looking at her with shining eyes. Ash let him go, and he walked towards the stage, slowing down as he neared Sage.

He passed by her, caressing the back of her hand and whispering, "I won the bet, so you owe me." Sage's heart fluttered as she watched Vlad ascend the stage and join the other Land House leaders. Vlad winked at Sage with a smirk on his face.

The bet was that if Vlad became the captain of Land House, Sage would owe him a wish but if Vlad didn't become the house captain then he would owe her a wish. (This was because he didn't have confidence in himself that he could become the highest position so Sage made a bet with him in order to motivate him.)

"And last but not least, for the Fire House, Captain- Sage Mitchell, Vice Captain- Ash Scott and Representatives- Eva Seth and Lale Walker." A huge round of applause was heard as Ash came in front and held Sage's hand, and both of them walked up the stage while looking at Vlad, Keyaa and Peytom with big smiles on their faces.

Even though Vlad had lost the bet, he was still smiling because he was proud of Sage and all his other friends. They were all captains or vice-captains.

Ash and Sage stood with the representatives of Fire House, and the whole school clapped for the student council.

Soon, the assembly finished, and all the students returned to their classes.

In Vlad's class:

Sage and Peyton hugged each other as soon as they entered the class, waiting for their other friends who were at the back of the line. Soon, Keyaa came into sight, and Peyton ran towards her, hugging her tightly. Keyaa then ran and hugged Sage, exclaiming, "Congratulations to both of you," with a big smile on her face. "Congratulations to you too," Sage and Peyton replied in unison. Ash soon entered, hugging Keyaa first, then Sage, and finally Peyton.