14. Meeting his Family - I

Neha's POV:

The world is indeed circular and small. I felt the essence of this sentence the moment I revealed the name of the design firm in front of my family.

Just a few hours ago, I was disappointed and was figuring out the other options at my boutique, and now I am packing the luggage to board a bus at 9:00 p.m, confused right. Let me explain -

Flashback: a few hours ago

"It's GULBAHAR"

"What did you tell the name?" Anjum Aunty, who was in the kitchen, barged out suddenly.

"Gulbahar," I repeated the name cluelessly.

After thinking for a while, "Who is the owner of the firm?" Aunty came more forward and sat beside Uncle.

"I guess there is some lady; I don't know the name. Wait, I have the website of the firm. Let me check it out." I quickly opened the site.

"SUMAIYYA AZHAR," I answered, looking at the site, but when I faced them back, all of their eyes were as wide as saucers.

Flashback ends

"Get down at Tin Factory and call Danish; he will come and pick you up from there." Bhabhi was instructing me on all the routes and timings.

"Ji Bhabhi, I will keep you guys updated once I board the bus. Thank you for everything." After keeping note of all the details, I thanked her.

"It's Ok, Neha; see you tomorrow, Allahafiz", giving clear instructions, Bhabhi disconnected the call, as I can hear Bhai was calling in the background.

When I got to know that Miss Sumaiyya, the owner of Gulbahar Designing Enterprises, is the mother of Afsha Bhabhi, I freaked out. The lost hope rose again, and I quickly called her to request for accepting our contract. "Mamma will agree for sure; you just look over the paper work." Bhabhi guaranteed the contract.

True to her words, she called me after an hour for the confirmation of the contract but said that I have to come to Bangalore for the legal formalities, quickly preparing all the papers, I booked today's bus ticket to board for Bangalore.

"Neha, be careful and make sure all the things are packed." Pappa caressed my head and advised for my safety.

"Ji Pappa, don't worry, I will be careful," I assured and turned towards Ammi. "And Ammi, I will eat on time and call once I reach," I answered Ammi before she asked her usual question, making everyone chuckle.

"Neha, don't forget our deal to bring Mysore Pak for me," Dadi slowly whispered, so no one could hear her. Chuckling, I nodded my head and shown 'thumbs up' to her as yes.

Author's POV:

"Assalamualaikum Bhai, I have reached Hebbal just now," Neha called Danish as soon as the driver announced the stop.

"Ok, Neha, I will start now, and don't forget to get down at Tin Factory," Danish instructed about the stop to get down.

"Ji Bhai, Allahhafiz." Disconnecting the call, she packed her phone charger and airpods and got down to sit on the lower berth as it got vacated.

As she was getting down, the bus took a swift turn, losing her hold on the supporting rod and jerking to slip. Soon, she controlled her impulses and made herself steady. Booking upper berths in sleeper buses is equal to sitting on a roller coaster with no seatbelts attached.

After wearing the pair of sneakers, which was another task to find, the driver announced her stop had arrived, taking her things. She quickly got off the bus. It was a new yet unforgettable experience for her, to travel in a sleeper bus. "Bhai, I reached Tin Factory. Where are you?" she informed Danish of her arrival and asked about him.