30.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

Monday, March 3rd.
11:00AM
📍Doctor's Office.

DY'ZIRE ALLIESHA CELESTE | 24

"Congratulations, you're 7 weeks pregnant." He said as I smiled.

Almost 2 months and Pinky is 3 months almost 4.

"Jah know. Mi happy yuh fuck." Khajai said leaning down to peck my lips as Pinky smiled at both of us.

"I love y'all so bad." She said as we all did a little group hug.

Getting the sonogram, I wiped the gel off my belly as we paid the doctor heading back to the car.

"Mi have sitn fi dealid. Damari just get released from the hospital so yuh know him ago gi mi a detailed over-view a wah gwan wid daddy." He said as we got in the car.

"And mi a di only heir. Mi nuh know if uno realize that." He added as my heart skipped a beat.

So that means he's gonna be more involved in crimes, he's practically running everything.

Heading to Spanish town, I leant back in the front seat as Pinky stretched out in the backseat.

She never wants to go to the front seat because the back has more space.

"Mi know uno a worry," He says as we looked over at him. "But mi nah mek nun happen to uno or mi youth dem." He added as I smiled.

Hearing my phone ring, I answered the call seeing as it was my mom.

"Lewis and mi deh." She said as I put the phone on speaker smiling instantly.

A few weeks back we introduced them to each other and he's been courting her and bringing her on dates etc.

Now they finally made it official.

"Mummy mi happy fi yuh real bad. Daddy still a gi problem?" I said, as she sighed.

"Him a try get mi back but it too late. Ian well alright." She hissed.

Hear Taneesha weh did well inlove with Ian nuh. Murdelll.

"Mommy you see the pictures I sent you?" I asked as she hummed.

"Yes, yuh pretty sah, mi love yuh skin bad." She cooed as I laughed.

"Can you host a likkle dinner at you and Lewis place? Mouth teeth and tongue tell mi seh uno live dung the road from we, like just a taxi away and mi have a likkle announcement." I said, rubbing my hand over my small pudge. It wasn't that visible but I was excited for when it was.