Sweetheart? Chaper 3

Warning: mention of suicide

Mia's  pov:
I've just heard chars car pull up in the driveway. I run over to the door and unlock it and I step outside to go see Char. Her eyes filled with tears. She runs  over to me and give throws her arms around me. "Sweetheart are you okay?" As Char lifted her head off my shoulder her eyes are bright red and swollen. "Mia I can't do this anymore I don't know what to do" Mia picks up Char and carries her inside and puts her on the Sofa. Mia drops all the bags she carrying that belongs to Char. I go and cuddled next to Char who is still crying her eyes out I hate seeing her like this. After a few minutes of Cuddling Char finally explained what happened at work and why she was crying I felt so bad for her I can't believe a parent would say such horrible things to her. I'm helping char through everything but she's not doing well.

Chars pov:
I hate when Mia has to see me like this she know how to make me laugh and smile again though which is why I love her so much it's just me and her tonight I don't have the girls . After a few hours on the sofa after I've calmed down Mia takes me to bed we're both exhausted I get into my PJ's and so does Mia . I clime into bed followed by Mia. She sits her pillow up and pats her chest so I can lay on it. Not long after Mia had fallen asleep after playing with my hair. I was still shakin up but I can't let my gorgeous girlfriend know that I'm struggling. I try to move to go to the bathroom but Mia has such a strong hold of my hips I can't move. I finally managed to get out without her waking up and I go into my bedroom drawer and pull out a few envelopes with the names : Mia,Marjorie,Reece,Carly,Autumn,Winter and one for her 2 girls. I head downstairs to the kitchen and lay all the envelopes out . I head but upstairs into the bathroom and everything does black..

A voice that's really thin shouts "SWEETHEART " ...