Marjorie please hurry! Chapter 4

Warning: mention of SH and suicide

Char's pov:
I hear the faint scent of mias voice shouting 'SWEETHEART" and then everything goes silent.

Mia's pov:
I hear a loud bang coming from the bathroom. I realise Chars not in bed. I rush out of bed to see Char lying on the bathroom floor. I rush in the bathroom and fall to my knees next to her. And I realise she's not breathing. I start to shake her go try and walk her up but she's unconscious. I rush back to the bedroom to get my phone and I call 999 immediately.

As soon as I'm off the phone with 999 I call Marjorie. "Hello Mia why you calling me so late?" she says. Mia crying her eyes out shouting down the phone "Marjorie please hurry and get to mine Chars not breathing!" Marjorie at the other end "WAIT WHAT,OK IM COMING NOW!" 5 minutes pass by I'm still sobbing next to Char telling her "I'm so sorry please stay with me" but I hear Majorie banging on the door so I run downstairs and let her in and the paramedics are behind her. We get upstairs to the bathroom and Marjorie pulled me away from Chars body in the ground and hugs me right telling me everything is going to be ok. "it's all my fault I tell her"

"If I didn't go to sleep she would be ok sleeping in my arms" I say to Marjorie who's still holding me tight in her arms. I watch the paramedics work on my beautiful girl but I can't believe she has done that to herself. After 10 minutes of trying to get char back the paramedics say they have got a pulse it's weak tho . They take her down the stairs and Marjorie and I have 2 bags of clothes one for Char and my bag. In the ambulance on the way to the hospital I sit next to my gorgeous girl who is starting to open her eyes and I hear her saying "Mia I'm so sorry sweetheart I didn't mean to"

Marjorie on the phone to Chars ex husband and Reece. I'm cleaning Chars arms and thighs. She hurt herself again but she is still beautiful. Char says to me quietly "why you cleaning them" I turn and look at her "because I don't want them getting infected sweetheart" I lean over Char and whisper in her ear "I'm so sorry I wasn't awake or none of this would happen I'm sorry my little angel " I gave my love a kiss and I leant my arm over her and I never let go until we were at the hospital.

But something happened to Char...