Boy Princess: Sub! Edward Midford x Fem! Masculine! Reader

My first Lemon.. ( I have no clue if this is good or not.. I never write lemons or lime :') )

——————

Edward and I met about a year ago. Meant to be married by decision of my parents and his. Lizzy was ecstatic about the entire fiasco, and when it came time for a wedding planner to appear in the picture, she was on top of it. The wedding had gone smoothly and it was the best day I could've ever dreamed of. However, there was a catch.

I was the epitome of a tomboy. As frowned upon as it was, I found feminine wear and tendencies to be impractical and problematic. Dresses were large and heavy, jewelry would eventually become caught in something if not everything, heels and pumps were uncomfortable and hard to walk in, and lastly, long hair was very impractical too.. So I cut it, up to my chin. Still able to tie it up and put things in it for formal occasions, however, it aided me in any sorts of.. duties I had.

It was quite common that I would be asked to fight or participate in battles of sorts. I was a former veteran, which caused me to gain scars along with strength ( and lots of muscle ) and willpower. Two wars I had participated in, and similar to the Phantomhive chef, I was the only one whom emerged alive and breathing. So, the two of us bonded over that fact. That's how I met Edward. It was a regular day when Earl Phantomhive's fiancée would come to see him. However, she brought him along, Edward, her elder sibling. It was a tad bit amusing to watch his chivalric actions and mannerisms with his beloved sister.

With that said, I remained far, only watching from a distance. Interrupting their family time and watching him bombard Ciel with insufferable distrust was not a wish of mine. Even so, at some point, Elizabeth decided randomly to go to the garden, leading the entire group consisting of Ciel, Sebastian, Edward, and Elizabeth. Consequently, I got spotted.

"Who are they, Ciel? They look fun! Excuse me!"
Spoke she, running up to me and tugging at my pants.

I turned around, surprise present in my expression. To say I looked like a boy was an understatement, however.. that all changed when she saw my looks. The small blonde looked up at me, eyeing my face.

"You're a girl?"
She asked, bewildered at my feminine features.

I let out a small laugh before nodding. If my body didn't make it obvious enough, my face definitely would. I turned my head to look at the boys come up to us. Sebastian bid me a small smile and Ciel gave me an apologetic look. I smiled softly at the new face, Edward. Elizabeth looked between the two of us and smiled brightly before asking how old I was, "18", I replied, speaking to her for the first time. Her eyes widened, "Your voice sounds nice." And with that, she was all over me and begging me to marry Edward.

By the end of the evening, I bid the two of them goodbye, promising I'd visit once they asked their parents. Sharing a final hug with Edward, he swore to come visit when I was here at the manor. I nodded, agreeing.

—————

Let's just say Edward and I got along quite well, however, instead of being the masculine one in the relationship, I took on that role. We began to call each other names and with that, I began calling him my princess. It was a joke, until it wasn't.. Then when it came time for me to finally make introductions to his parents, they were shocked. I wasn't ladylike as they had expected. However, Mrs. Francis, appreciated my honesty and strengths. Sir Alexis couldn't get over the fact that Edward and I began to develop a more intimate relationship with each other. He really couldn't believe that this was the type of woman his chivalric son was into. Nonetheless, they accepted me into the family, and Edward and I were wed a few months later.