n. the four

THE SIRED DIVIDE ☽ THE ORIGINALS

Lucien Castle is the first vampire Klaus Mikaelson ever created, making him the first turned vampire among all vampires. As Klaus' oldest friend, Lucien shares a deep and complex history with the Mikaelson family. His arrival in New Orleans is marked by a pledge of allegiance to Klaus, presenting himself as a loyal ally in the looming conflicts. However, beneath his veneer of loyalty lies a web of hidden motives and secret plans. Lucien is a master manipulator, always several steps ahead, and his true intentions are shrouded in mystery. As he navigates the dangerous and politically charged landscape of New Orleans, his actions will reveal whether his allegiance to Klaus is genuine or merely a means to an end.

Aurora de Martel was the first vampire turned by Rebekah Mikaelson. A thousand years ago, she experienced a love so profound that its loss has haunted her through the centuries. Aurora's return to New Orleans is driven by an obsessive desire to rekindle this lost romance, and she will stop at nothing to achieve her goal. Her beauty and charm mask a deeply fractured psyche, and her willingness to manipulate, deceive, and destroy anything or anyone in her way makes her a formidable force. Aurora's quest for love and vengeance intertwines, creating a dangerous and unpredictable adversary for anyone who stands in her path.

Tristan de Martel, the first vampire sired by Elijah Mikaelson, embodies both loyalty and resentment. His dedication to protecting Elijah is unwavering, yet it is laced with a profound disdain for his sire. Tristan's control over the Strix, a powerful and secretive vampire society, allows him to wield significant influence and power. He is not shy about flaunting this authority, often using it to undermine and challenge Elijah. Tristan's complex relationship with his sire is marked by a bitter blend of reverence and rebellion, making him a volatile and dangerous figure in the supernatural community of New Orleans.

Amelie de Martel, Kol Mikaelson's first and only living sireling, was long thought dead. Her unexpected return to New Orleans stirs up old memories and unresolved tensions. Amelie's motivations are enigmatic, even to those who have known her for a millennium. Her quest for revenge appears to be her driving force, but her true objectives remain concealed. Amelie is a master of deception, keeping her emotions and plans tightly guarded. Not even the Trinity, her closest companions, can discern her true intentions. Her reappearance in New Orleans sets off a chain of events that will test old alliances and reveal hidden truths.

NOTICE:

AMELIE DE MARTEL

Fc: Olivia Cooke

Fc: Olivia Cooke

Thank you so much for choosing to read THE SIRED DIVIDE!

As always, my fic will not follow the canon timeline exactly.

— As Aurora, Tristan and Lucien only have one season on the show their plots might be altered and extended for the sake of this story. I will also be writing from a perspective that sympathises with Lucien and Aurora's cause, so this is not a mikaelson pov truther safe place, hateful comments will not be tolerated. :)

- Although Amelie is NOT just some cold-hearted killer out for revenge and she thinks for herself. She will never be afraid to stand against the Trinity or anyone who she believes is in the wrong.

WARNINGS: This story may contain themes of violence, sexual assault, drug usage, death, suicide, self-harm, murder, mental illness...etc
and any other triggering topics that may have been shown in TVDU.

This book may also contain sexual scenes.

If you find reading about any of these topics triggering, I'd advise not reading this story.

Enjoy!