Tension At An All Time High

The owner of the nurseries, Reece's father, had recently hired Mia, Reece's ex-girlfriend. Mia was toxic, often undermining Marjorie and creating tension wherever she went.

The tension between them took a new turn when Marjorie learned from Autumn, her dependable deputy at Knight Nursery, about a prank Reece had pulled on her during prom night years ago. Reece had orchestrated an elaborate joke, leaving Autumn humiliated in front of her peers. The story painted a picture of Reece that Marjorie couldn't easily shake off.

By Valentine's Day, Marjorie decided to move on from the confusing feelings Reece had stirred. She agreed to a date with Kenny Killerman, a charming man who seemed perfect on paper.

On the night of the date, Marjorie and Kenny settled into a cozy corner of the restaurant. Just as Marjorie started to relax, Reece walked in. His eyes locked onto Kenny, and without hesitation, he marched over and confronted him. Kenny, clearly intimidated, made a hasty exit.

Marjorie was furious. She stormed after Reece, confronting him in the restaurant. "I don't know what i ever saw in you okay, it is not everyone around you thats the problem okay its not autumn, its not mia its not kenny its not your dad okay, it is YOU, you are the one and only problem here."
Marjorie had stormed off in a fit of rage.