Himikochan

Deku trembled as he put his hands in his his pockets in the lobby of central hospital as he looked for Ingenium, he couldn't believe that he was going to meet Ingenium. And he was going to have to be cool about it. He reminded himself. Trying his best to relax as he saw him come through the door and made his way to him. He smiled weakly.

Iida sighed, he was going to lose his fiancé to that hair? This man was filthy he smelled foul, he looked like he could be blown away in the wind. He had no reason to be threatened by this man, but he had a great deal of evidence to the suggest he did, and he hadn't been threatened by Himiko Toga either, and he had no idea what had happened between her and Ochako and he didn't think he wanted to. He huffed, forcing a smile "You must be Dekukun."
"Just Deku is fine. O-or Izuku."
Iida nodded "Right. I'm Tenya Iida but you may call me Ingenium." He did not care for this man, not one bit.

Deku nodded "O-of course." he nodded "I wouldn't think of disrespecting the Iida family by- I'm sorry." Had he done something to this man? Why did he seem so angry?

Iida huffed "No need." he lead him up to Ochako's room she whined as she sat up and tried to wave "Hi it's Deku right?"
Deku nodded "Take it easy, you don't look good." He frowned "I-I mean you're beautiful-really really pretty-"
"Easy, Deku." Iida said sternly

"You can call me Izuku if you want." Deku looked at her sadly, she didn't look good. The news had made it seem like she would be released soon, but all of those casts made it seem unlikely.

She nodded "Hi Izuku." She murmured, cocking her head to the side and smiling at him

Deku huffed, looking at the ground as he blushed profusely he had always had a thing for her. He thought about Toga and sobered up immediately. Ochako was pretty, but he was taken, and so was she.

"Toga was my-she was my girlfriend, but she told me she wanted to start trying to get better and I-I-I" He started to sob, "I told her she was an idiot and that I didn't want to speak to her if she was speaking to you! And than I saw you both on the news.. I-I hated you! I hated you more than anything, but something happened today that made me realize that- that you didn't use her as a human shield, and-and that she had a grave I could visit and I just.. I really need to grieve. I wanted to be with you.. No one in my circle cares about her anymore lots of them seem happy she's gone."

Iida frowned, maybe he had misjudged this man.. He wasn't here to steal Ochako, what a ridiculous assumption he had made.

"Izuku, if you would like, I visit Toga's memorial every day to make sure it is being respected, and to thank her for saving Uraraka, would you like to come with?"
Deku nodded "Please. I need to see it. I was so scared she was in an unmarked grave somewhere."
"of course not. As far as we're concerned. Himiko Toga died a hero. Nothing she did before that is relevant."
"Washed clean with her blood?"
"By her actions." Ochako replied, her voice was so cute, Deku felt himself blushing again, he had been alone for too long.. "Even before Himiko Toga died, she had been making changes to distance herself from villainy. I was-am very proud of her."
Deku looked at her sadly, nodding his head "I'm glad she had someone, I was so scared she died alone, feeling unloved.. She wasn't. I never stopped-I'll never stop l-loving her."
Ochako nodded her head sadly "Me either."
Deku nodded sadly, "I'm glad you took care of her when I was too stupid to do it. I-if I had-I never thought-"
"No one did. I thought Toga would be the last one to sacrifice herself. I'm sorry Izuku. I-I she talked about you a lot, but I had no way to know where to find you and, obviously, being stuck here.."
Deku looked at her sadly "She talked about me? Wh-what did she say?"
"That she loved you, missed you."
"Hated me."
"Sometimes. But I don't think she meant it." Ochako murmured

Deku looked at his knees, wiping his eyes "I think she did."
"Deku.."

Iida sighed "You cannot try to assign meaning to things the deceased have said. It does no good, and it's how a great many people have lost their minds."