Prologue

As the sun goes down, darkness spreads . But The Roseville was a different place. The darkness was already around. Dark street without anyone around. Only one figure remained. Those blue eyes could tear even the dark apart but they were in pain. As he moved forward putting his hand in his dark brown hair, he searched for something. What was is it? There it was, the guy with hazel eyes. The guy said while slowly coming towards blue eyed guy, "So you followed me, Dave?"

David Brian replied with a smirk,"Why, Cal am i not allowed to take care of my best friend, huh?"

Callum Ashwell and David were best friends since they met at the age of 9. Although, they were quiet opposites of each other but they had a bond that no one could break . David in a rush said,"Lets go home Blondie, before anyone finds out that we are outside at 4 in night."

Callum grinned and said,"Fine sir, lead the way".They strolled towards an old house in perfect condition. The streets were still so quite as an apocalypse had just take place. While walking Callum saw a rose on the ground. He picked the rose and it instantly turned black. That was the problem, the whole town was full of fallen angels and their offsprings. He and David were one of them.

Callum never wanted to be one, but David quite opposite were taking full advantage of his life. Although, he always wanted to be loved by someone. But that wasn't possible. The fallen angels could only have sexual relationships with no strings attached. That was the reason his parents never loved him.

Soon David and Callum reached to the house which was quiet ancient. Of course it was Callum's family house which his parents build before they died in war against the vampires. They had completely wiped out the vampires. Yet, few remain who cowardly ran from the battlefield.

David opened the house and continued his way to his room while Callum lazily slept on the sofa. As David reached his room, he started to wonder that were they never meant for love and if the were when was he going to his soulmate because to him, if a great guy like Callum never got love, how was he going to find it. He saw what happened to Callum on their way back home which had upseted his best friend.

After thinking quite a while he thought that it was just worthless to waste time thinking about it, there was no way he could find love ,when even his biological parents never loved him. But somewhere he felt something good was going to happen to him. So he closed his blue eyes to go in a sleep. So there was darkness yet again.

While David's life was in darkness. There was greater darkness outside. A figure in the darkness by who was a danger to all fallen angels. A man with ebony black eyes and jet black hair. Who was this person who had came to Roseville and for what reason? Nobody knows, known fact is that he is a threat. As he stood near the sign board of the town. As he touched the board, it turned to ashes. Was he a warlock or someone else who was here to cause destruction? Or was he someone who could help David and Callum?

Like the story if you like the beginning and continue reading.
♡ CeceSemran