He's Back!

Maya Hart: 17

                     Maya Hart: 17

                 Joshua Mathuews: 20

                 Joshua Mathuews: 20

Maya’s POV:

I haven’t seen Josh for… four years! “Maya, can you get the door please?” “Yeah,” I screamed “Who is it?” “It’s Josh!” I heard through the door. Oh, No! “Hey Riles,” I called
“Yeah Peaches?” Riley asked. “Did you tell your uncle Josh that I’m a singer?” I asked. “Oops!” Riley mumbled. No, No, NO! “Okay Riles.” I opened the door and Josh walked in saying “Hey Kiddies!” “We're not kids anymore.” I say to myself. Josh glanced my way OMG, he heard me, no, no, no “Maya, boy you look different!” Josh states “Do you have a boyfriend?” “Jealous much?” I comment! “Just trying to make small talk, calm down!” he says. “Don’t tell me to calm down!” I yell as I leave the room.

Josh’s POV:

I haven’t seen my brother and sister in law for three years, I’ve missed Auggie. I walk up the hallway to the apartment door,I knock on the door and I can hear voices inside. I try to listen closer and hear my niece screaming “Maya, can get the door please?” “Yeah,” I hear a beautiful but bored voice reply. “Who is it?” the voice screams. “It’s josh!” I say calmly, I hear mumbles through the door, then it opens and I walk in and before I can stop myself I say “Hey Kiddies!” I look over to see Riley's friend Maya standing by the door, hers was the beautiful voice he had heard. “We’re not kids anymore.” I hear her say under her breath. Once again my mouth got the best of me and all the sudden I heard a voice say “Maya, boy you look different! Do you have a boyfriend?” Wait, that was me, I said that, why did I say that! “Jealous much?” she asks, “Just trying to make small talk, calm down!” I say, “Don’t tell me to calm down!” she yells as she walks out of the room on her phone looking uninterested and beautiful.

Maya’s POV:

I run out of Riley's window and head for Topangas, because all i want right now is a smoothie! When I get there I see Josh with his friends at the big table, he must have taken his car. I walk in and he gets up and begins walking over to me, then I see a little girl out of the corner of my eye, she runs over to me and gets there just before josh, josh looks at the little girl and me confused, then the little girl asks me for my autograph! After she runs away josh walks up “Hey, what was that about?”
He asks, crap! What do I say? “Um well” then i feel a hand wrap around my waist from behind, i glance back and see brandon holding my tightly “Is there a problem here babe?” I know he said that last part a little louder so josh could here, but what am i suppose to do? “No I was just talking with a friend, this is josh, Riley's uncle, lets go, bye josh!” I look up and see josh looking a bit tipsy and out to space…

Josh’s POV

W… Wha… What… She has a boyfriend! Why did she leave?

Sorry it's short!